PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Writer Blames Trump Because She Canít Open Pickle Jars

Banacek
07-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Trump Derangement Syndrome is both a devastating and complex issue for liberals struggling with the will of the American people. One liberal writer is so distraught over the results of a free and fair election that she can no longer open pickle jars. Trumpís presidency has demoralized her and sapped her of her strength. The irony is that liberals probably wonít survive Trumpís reelection in 2020, but their temper tantrum will almost certainly guarantee it happens.

This, by the way is not a joke. Brigid Delaney is a writer from Australia who wrote this sad piece for The Guardian: I stopped going to the gym because of Trump. Now I canít open jars

Why is an Aussie gal this upset over the President of the United States? Because thatís how f*cking crazy liberals are. And hereís the proof:

I didnít want Trump to win Ė heíd grabbed women by the pussy and mocked a reporterís disability. Heíd promised to build a wall and called Mexicans ďrapistsĒ

Another Brit

https://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-writer-blames-trump-because-she-cant-open-pickle-jars/

SVPete
07-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Wow, three falsehoods about Trump in a single sentence. Further, Trump didn't stop her from going to the gym any more than Trump caused her visually obvious knife-, fork-, and spoon-control problem. And a 2 Kg hand weight is challenging to her? :rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
07-05-2018, 05:48 PM
Remind me of an old DU bouncy. Horse With No Brain said she couldn't buy cabbage because of the Bush administration.

Dlr Pyro
07-05-2018, 07:10 PM
If only Trump could snap the strength from the DUmmies so that they are too weak to breathe...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

noonwitch
07-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Get a rubber grip thingee for opening jars. They work.

Zathras
07-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Get a rubber grip thingee for opening jars. They work.

Or tap the edge of the lid with the back of a butter knife to break the seal on the lid.