PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Can't Even Heat Up Living Room.

Gingersnap
12-18-2008, 03:10 PM
More Xcel bills going unpaid

Shut-offs soaring
By Andy Vuong
The Denver Post

Article Last Updated: 12/17/2008 10:53:30 PM MST

Jerica Roush's power was shut off Wednesday, the second time in the past month her home went dark.

The 19-year-old, a dancer at Oasis Cabaret gentlemen's club in Adams County, said the sinking economy has drastically cut her wages, making it harder to pay the bills.

Even amid lower energy prices, more Coloradans are struggling to pay their utility bills this heating season.

Xcel Energy, the state's largest electric and natural-gas utility, shut off 8,526 residential customers for delinquent bills in November, up 117 percent from 3,930 in November 2007, according to spokesman Joe Fuentes.

So far this year, shut-offs have increased by 32 percent.

"It's the economy, the wintertime, Christmas, everything," Roush said Wednesday afternoon while applying for financial assistance from the state Low-income Energy Assistance Program.

This week, she made $18 for a day's worth of work. She used to make $100 a day.

"Not as many people are coming in," she said.

I had to laugh at this one. Even I could make way more than $18 in exchange for taking off my clothes. Something tells me she's just not doing it right.

Putting It Back On (http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_11257798)

Speedy
12-18-2008, 03:29 PM
I used to go and hang out at this one place called The Showgirl in Ft. Worth. It was dank, a bit dirty, the girls had a little harder edge than at Sinbads or New Orleans Nights. There were a couple of real beauties there, a bunch of "cute" one and several WTF! ones. The place was such a dive that it did not have bouncers. It did not need them. Any trouble, the female bll dyke bartender would jump over the bar with Big Lou (a sawed off baseball bat) and all the other girls in the bar would swarm to the trouble and just kick your ass. 12-14 of them. Even the ones in the dressing rooms would come out to get in on a scrap.

One of them, Sunshine was tall, had a great body and at 40 years old had been dancing in low class dives like The Showgirl for 22 years. She had worked her way from California, to Arizona, to New Mexico before settling in Texas. She was mean as a snake and she loved to stomp on peoples heads with the heels of her "fuck me" stillettos when they were down.

All of the girls made money there. Even the buttah faces (you know, "She has a great body...but her face!") who appeared to have been beaten by a gang of cops using ugly sticks instead of batons made money. The clientel that goes to those joints know what they want. Why they feel at home there. I went there because these girls had been around. Some of them had been to prison. Nothing prissy or delicate about those flowers. I felt at home there.

Alot of those girl had tried to dance at the higher class clubs and not made any money but made a lot of money there. It is all about lowering your expectations to the level of your talent. Something Jerica should think about.

Lars1701a
12-18-2008, 06:16 PM
I had to laugh at this one. Even I could make way more than $18 in exchange for taking off my clothes. Something tells me she's just not doing it right.

Putting It Back On (http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_11257798)

Sure it aint 18 bucks for keeping your clothes on? :D:D

/ducks

Just kidding I loves ya :) and think you are HAWT

Gingersnap
12-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Sure it aint 18 bucks for keeping your clothes on? :D:D

/ducks

Just kidding I loves ya :) and think you are HAWT

Hey! Whatever! Either way, I could make more than she does. :p

Lars1701a
12-19-2008, 04:34 AM
Hey! Whatever! Either way, I could make more than she does. :p