PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi Dismisses 9/11 Attacks As A Mere ‘Incident’

Banacek
07-27-2018, 05:12 PM
When the GOP tax cuts passed, Nancy Pelosi described the thousands of dollars working people would save as “crumbs.” Never one to rest on her laurels, she has now come up with an even bigger understatement. According to the the House Minority Leader, the 9/11 attacks in which 3,000 American were killed, were a mere “incident.” Making this even more maddening, Pelosi also described the GOP tax cuts as “armageddon” so her sense of catastrophe is as out-of-whack as everything else in that dementia-ravaged brain of hers.

During her weekly news conference, Pelosi got the crazy going by claiming that democrats are tough on border security, while saying Republicans are weak in this area. No, seriously. She said this with a straight face:

“We have a responsibility to protect our borders. All of our borders. Let’s make no mistake about that. Democrats have been strong on that point. All of our borders,” started Pelosi.

Aren’t democrats the ones who want to abolish ICE, stop arrests at the border, and grant amnesty to all illegal aliens?

“In fact, I said to some of you before, when we had the 9/11 incident and the commission was formed — and they made their recommendations — they made recommendations to protect America, but the Republicans would never take them up. And some of it was about our borders. The Republicans would never take them up,” said Pelosi

https://downtrend.com/71superb/nancy-pelosi-dismisses-9-11-attacks-as-a-mere-incident/

FlaGator
07-27-2018, 05:38 PM
https://downtrend.com/71superb/nancy-pelosi-dismisses-9-11-attacks-as-a-mere-incident/

That is like saying that Pelosi is a mere idiot.

Angry Old White Man
07-27-2018, 05:55 PM
I know she must have smoked too much of that pot back in the day, I can't stand to look at her much less listen to her, she is such a phony actor. She tries so hard to strut around like a 20 year old model and she really looks like an old cow. :rolleyes:

Articulate_Ape
07-28-2018, 04:53 AM
Pelosi is a blithering imbecile.

3rd-try
07-28-2018, 10:07 PM
Pelosi is a blithering imbecile.

And that's on a good day.

old dog
07-29-2018, 09:45 AM
It seems like Democrats and Republicans are in a race to see who can piss off more voters before the mid-terms.