PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani: Cohen Recorded 183 Conversations, Trump Is Mentioned In 12

Banacek
07-29-2018, 05:31 PM
Sunday on CBSís ďFace the Nation,Ē former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, also an attorney for President Donald Trump, said the presidentís legal team was aware of 183 conversations that Michael Cohen recorded, and that of those 183, Trump was only mentioned in 12.

Partial transcript as follows:

MARGARET BRENNAN: Ėhow much of the evidence that the FBI seized from Michael Cohenís- you know, place of work and residence relates to the president, beyond tapes?

GIULIANI: Well let me see if I can- I can make it about as clear as possible. We know of something like 183 unique conversations on tape. One of those is with the president of the United States. Thatís the three-minute one involving- involving the McDougal payment- AMI-McDougal payment. There are 12 others, maybe 11 or 12 others out of the 183, in which the president is discussed at any length by Cohen, mostly with reporters. All clearly corroborating what the president has said in detail on many of those tweets. In other words, that he didnít know about the payments to either one when it happened; that he only found out later; that Cohen made them not for the campaign- he didnít- didnít like the campaign, he says very derogatory things about the campaign. Said ĎI only made it because I personally love the president and Melania. And thatís why I made the payments,í which takes it right out of the campaign contribution arsenal. So these- these are tapes I want you to read. I want you to hear them. I didnít think Iíd be able to get them out publicly. And somehow, he and his lawyer have this crazy idea of just throw it all out there. I think they also donít realize itís going to hurt them with the prosecutors. When I was a prosecutor I donít want some guy giving out all the evidence to the press.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/07/29/rudygiuliani-cohen-recorded-183-conversations-trump-is-mentioned-in-12/

old dog
07-29-2018, 06:55 PM
WTF happened to attorney-client privilege? This madness has to stop.