PDA

View Full Version : Alyssa Milano: ‘If They Fire Mueller, We Take to the Streets’

SarasotaRepub
08-02-2018, 09:15 AM
LOL!!! (https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/01/alyssa-milano-if-they-fire-mueller-we-take-to-the-streets/)

Actress and gun control activist Alyssa Milano put out a call to the Resistance on Wednesday, warning of a revolt if Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 election is ended.

“If they fire Mueller, we take to the streets,” Alyssa Milano tweeted in response to a tweet sent by President Donald Trump, urging Attorney General Jeff Sessions halt the Mueller probe.

TRG
08-02-2018, 09:47 AM
By "we" she means everyone but her and her elite gated community Hollyweird friends.

Dlr Pyro
08-02-2018, 10:03 AM
By "we" she means everyone but her and her elite gated community Hollyweird friends.

I'm sure she has "people" on her staff who will mix with the commoners on the streets for her.

cadillac shark
08-02-2018, 10:55 AM

She'll be out there for an hour or two. -Course we can easily distract her with a lost-looking fawn or a baby-kitten in a tree.

Angry Old White Man
08-02-2018, 11:03 AM
I thought they were already in the streets, did I miss something :smile-new:

FlaGator
08-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Alyssa who? Isn't she one of those has-been actresses who doesn't realize they aren't famous anymore?

movie buff
08-02-2018, 11:44 AM
She'll be out there for an hour or two. -Course we can easily distract her with a lost-looking fawn or a baby-kitten in a tree.

Don't forget, she's a liberal tv star; The absolute best bait to distract her would be some cocaine, and maybe a few random pills.

enslaved1
08-02-2018, 01:00 PM
If any of the resistance wants to hit the streets, they should start in San Fran and clean up the poop and needles.

Wait, that might actually be productive and generate positive change. Moonbats just want to yell and scream and get attention. Never mind, carry on

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

noonwitch
08-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Alyssa who? Isn't she one of those has-been actresses who doesn't realize they aren't famous anymore?

She was on a couple of sitcoms as a kid, but I don't really know of anything she's done lately.

ralph wiggum
08-02-2018, 01:59 PM
She was on a couple of sitcoms as a kid, but I don't really know of anything she's done lately.Same here. She was a rather hot young woman approximately my age who really hasn't aged well. Not going to the ridiculous being a lefty argument. Several of my high school acquaintances look virtually the same 30 years later.

But no, don't recall her actually acting in anything since " Who's The Boss".

FlaGator
08-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Same here. She was a rather hot young woman approximately my age who really hasn't aged well. Not going to the ridiculous being a lefty argument. Several of my high school acquaintances look virtually the same 30 years later.

But no, don't recall her actually acting in anything since " Who's The Boss".

I think she was on that witch TV show, Charmed with Rose McGowan and someone else.

Rockntractor
08-02-2018, 02:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxWPEdYCnI

NJCardFan
08-02-2018, 04:08 PM
I think she was on that witch TV show, Charmed with Rose McGowan and someone else.
Shannon Dougherty. Kelly Cuoco from Big Bang Theory was also on there for half a minute. But yeah, take to the streets cupcake. I love how these people are calling for armed revolution when A) they're 100% against guns(Milano herself held an anti-gun rally, complete with armed guards for her) and B) that a vast majority of the legally owned firearms out there are owned by conservatives as well as most of the military and law enforcement are on our side.

SVPete
08-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Fewer Hate-Americar movies would be made? Hollyweirders would further alienate normal Americans? Why should I not want Mueller canned and jailed?