PDA

View Full Version : A mob of white democrats chase a black woman out of diner.

Elspeth
08-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Candace Owens
‏Verified account @RealCandaceO

To be clear: ANTIFA, an all-white fascist organization, just grew violent and attacked an all-black and Hispanic police force.

Because I, a BLACK woman, was eating breakfast.

Is this the civil rights era all over again?

BREAKING=> UNHINGED ALL-WHITE LEFTIST THUGS Attack-Harass Candace Owens at Philly Restaurant — CHANT “F*ck White Supremacy” (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/breaking-unhinged-all-white-leftist-thugs-harass-verbally-assault-candace-owens-at-philly-restaurant-chant-fck-white-supremacy-video/

On Monday morning far left thugs harassed Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk at breakfast.

The goons stormed the restaurant and then harassed them as the left the restaurant.

The goons started chanting, “F*ck white supremacy!”
Candace Owens is African-American.
THE VIOLENT ANTIFA THUGS THEN STARTED SCREAMING IN HER EAR WITH A MEGAPHONE.

Watch: All-White Antifa attacks Candace Owens for eating breakfast while black pic.twitter.com/eAN9B0ZdqK

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) August 6, 2018

This was in Philly.

This morning in Philadelphia Antifa attacked a black woman @RealCandaceO for standing up for her beliefs pic.twitter.com/x47pjH2Hx8

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) August 6, 2018

MORE— THE FAR LEFT MOB WAS ALSO CHANTING “F*ck Racist Police!” at all minority officers at the scene.

Charlie Kirk and I just got ATTACKED and protested by ANTIFA for eating breakfast. They are currently following us through Philly. ALL BLACK AND HISPANIC police force protecting us as they scream “f*ck the racist police”. pic.twitter.com/x5WUNr9mM6

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) August 6, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/candace-owens-restaurant-charlie-kirk.jpg

old dog
08-06-2018, 03:39 PM
What was her "sin"?

dutch508
08-06-2018, 03:50 PM
She's a Black American who's not a leftist.

ralph wiggum
08-06-2018, 04:29 PM
She's a Black American who's not a leftist.Ding ding ding! Lefties call them Uncle Tom's or Aunt Jemima's.

Dlr Pyro
08-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Ding ding ding! Lefties call them Uncle Tom's or Aunt Jemima's.

we call them educated and informed

Elspeth
08-06-2018, 05:36 PM
we call them educated and informed

And we're the "racists."

movie buff
08-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Candace Owens is a wonderful, intelligent woman. Her videos shooting down BLM's BS are brilliant. I figured it wouldn't be too long before Antifa and other such vermin began targeting her for harassment and violence because of that.

This needs to be broadcast all over the media, so that everyone can see the truth about Antifa; Claiming to fight "Racism" while harassing and physically attacking minority citizens and cops.

Elspeth
08-07-2018, 02:19 AM
This needs to be broadcast all over the media, so that everyone can see the truth about Antifa; Claiming to fight "Racism" while harassing and physically attacking minority citizens and cops.

I'm doing my best to do just that.

FlaGator
08-07-2018, 04:21 AM
Ding ding ding! Lefties call them Uncle Tom's or Aunt Jemima's.

Have you seen her reply to this when she was called an Uncle Tom? She said "I read that book. Uncle Tom is the Hero."