PDA

View Full Version : Sessions Comes OUT of Coma

Banacek
08-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Sessions Vows to Appeal Court Order to Reinstate DACA Amnesty

Attorney General Jeff Sessions responded on Monday to a D.C. federal court’s declaration that the Trump administration cannot discontinue the Obama-era DACA amnesty program for illegal aliens, promising that the Justice Department will appeal the decision.

“We strongly disagree with the district court’s decision on Friday in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) case,” Sessions began. “The executive branch’s authority to simply rescind a policy, established only by a letter from the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, is clearly established.”

“The Department of Justice will take every lawful measure to vindicate the Department of Homeland Security’s lawful rescission of DACA,” pledged Sessions. He continued:

The last administration violated its duty to enforce our immigration laws by directing and implementing a categorical, multipronged non-enforcement immigration policy for a massive group of illegal aliens. This wrongful action left DACA open to the same legal challenges that effectively invalidated another program they established—Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA)

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/07/sessions-vows-to-appeal-court-order-to-reinstate-daca-amnesty/

FlaGator
08-09-2018, 04:59 AM
I wouldn't say he is out of his Coma, he's just mumbling in his sleep.

SVPete
08-09-2018, 09:12 AM
He's also declared that the Justice Department will cease using material from the hate group, the SPLC.

I'm looking for beef before buying these hamburgers.

old dog
08-09-2018, 09:19 AM
I wouldn't say he is out of his Coma, he's just mumbling in his sleep.

Yup, if he takes charge of his own house and disciplines or fires people refusing to comply with lawful, constitutional Congressional subpoenas, THEN I'll acknowledge he is coming out of his coma. His "Russian recusal" doesn't cover this. It doesn't matter what the topic of these subpoenas are, he cannot allow his department to go rogue.