PDA

View Full Version : Mor from Michael Morron

Banacek
08-11-2018, 05:50 PM
The wold’s least-comfortable beanbag chair, Micheal Moore, has a new movie coming out that he claims will bring down the Trump Presidency. This is different than the 2016 movie he made that failed to bring down Trump and probably helped get him elected. It is also different that Moore’s flop Broadway show that equally failed to bring down Trump. No, this new movie is different and really will bring down Trump, according to Moore, and the way he plans on doing it is blaming the President for stuff that happened under Obama’s watch.

Moore released a trailer for his new anti-Trump movie called Fahrenheit 11/9, which is a play on his anti-Bush film Fahrenheit 9/11. The numbers are supposed to signify the date Trump was elected, but in actuality he won the election on November 8, 2016 not November 9th.

In any case, there is a scene in the trailer where Micheal Moore sprays Michigan Governor Rick Snyder’s front lawn with water he claims came from Flint, MI. If you remember, after the city of Flint decided it didn’t want to buy water from Detroit and switched to pulling water out of the polluted Flint river, many people got sick from the high lead levels in the water.

In an effort to further demonize the freely-elected President of the United States, Moore is now blaming Trump for the 2014 Flint water crisis

https://downtrend.com/71superb/micheal-moore-is-now-blaming-trump-for-the-flint-water-crisis/

ralph wiggum
08-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Wonder what the over/under on the box office take will be for his asinine film, outside of LA, DC, & NYC? $5 mil tops, maybe $10 mil nationwide?

Actually watched a couple of his blatantly biased documentaries. Terrible crap. To quote the self described "idiots overnight" Eric & Gary on RedEye Radio, his only decent film was "Canadian Bacon".

movie buff
08-14-2018, 09:47 AM
I'd agree that 'Canadian Bacon' was the only enjoyable film he ever made.
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was in a class in college that I learned would screen 'Roger and Me,' and how I reacted to it?

Here's hoping that '11/9' flops just as badly as his last film, 'Where to Invade Next,' which opened in 19th place in the box office.

"The wold’s least-comfortable beanbag chair, Micheal Moore, has a new movie coming out that he claims will bring down the Trump Presidency. This is different than the 2016 movie he made that failed to bring down Trump and probably helped get him elected. It is also different that Moore’s flop Broadway show that equally failed to bring down Trump."
Or his 2004 movie which he intended to bring down Bush/ cost him the election that year, yet failed to do that.