PDA

View Full Version : Peter Strzok Reacts To Firing On Newly Created Twitter Account

Banacek
08-14-2018, 04:21 PM
Former FBI official Peter Strzok has reacted to his firing from the FBI, saying on a newly-created Twitter account that he was “deeply saddened” by the decision.

Strzok, the former deputy chief of counterintelligence, was fired Friday following an investigation into anti-Trump text messages he exchanged with his mistress, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

“It has been an honor to serve my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI,” Strzok wrote, linking to a Go Fund Me page that has been set up to raise money on his behalf.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/peter-strzok-twitter-account/

SVPete
08-14-2018, 05:48 PM
Strzok's GoFundMe page also (self-) describes him as a "Proud husband". :rolleyes:

The great thing about Strzok's tantrumming is that the more he does it, the more he confirms that he should have been fired and that everything he touched since at least June, 2015 is adulterated (pun entirely intended) by his Hate-Trump partisan bias.

FlaGator
08-14-2018, 07:09 PM
Is that a real twitter account or a satirical one? CNN got fooled today with a fake twitter account.

SVPete
08-14-2018, 07:18 PM
Is that a real twitter account or a satirical one? CNN got fooled today with a fake twitter account.

If you look at the Strzok Twit embedded in the Daily Caller article, it has a blue check mark next to it. That means that Twitter has verified the identity of the one who is Twitting (I know, it's "Tweet", but my version is more accurate in Strzok's case).

FlaGator
08-14-2018, 07:25 PM
I don't use twitter so I don't know a lot about the Twitter culture.

SVPete
08-14-2018, 08:48 PM
I don't use twitter so I don't know a lot about the Twitter culture.

I don't use it either. But I get occasional indirect exposure to it through Michelle Malkin's site, Twitchy.com. It's like a Progs Say the Darnedest Things site. But I think you were correct, above, in saying that CNN got sucked in by a fake/satire account.

Angry Old White Man
08-15-2018, 09:36 AM
Someone should start a gofundme to buy the rope that hangs him and the rest of those seditious bastards

Banacek
08-15-2018, 03:08 PM
Peter Strzok Fundraises off ‘Weekly Standard’ Testimonial

Breitbart could be fooled as well but

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/08/15/nolte-peter-strzok-fundraises-off-weekly-standard-testimonial/