PDA

View Full Version : Boss Hogg Orders Media Not To Reveal Madden Football Shooter’s Name

Banacek
08-27-2018, 05:37 PM
The gun-grabbing hate mobs of the left were triggered on Sunday afternoon after a lone shooter opened fire at a video game tournament in Jacksonville.

According to reports, the shooter was a Madden veteran who snapped after losing a game and whipped out a handgun which he used to shoot multiple people and ultimately himself. The shooting went down at Jacksonville Landing, an entertainment complex that was a popular destination for bars and restaurants and despite initial concerns that the death toll would be much higher, only three people lost their lives including the lunatic who opened fire.

There is audio of the incident but be forewarned, it may be too intense for some.

The bodies of the dead hadn’t even reached room temperature when the social media mob led by celeb nutcase Alyssa Milano were exploiting the shootings to call for the disarmament of law-abiding citizens as well as to shill for Democrats in Florida’s upcoming primaries

Orders from Boss Hogg

If you see any outlet report the name of the shooter or show their face immediately call them and demand they edit the name and face out and if they refuse simply unsubscribe and unfollow. #NoNotoriety

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/boss-hogg-orders-media-not-to-reveal-madden-football-shooters-name/

FourWinds
08-27-2018, 06:14 PM
I guess the little twerp knows what some media sources already know. The shooter was apparently a medicated, anti-Trump nut. It seems a better idea would be to ban leftists from having guns.

ralph wiggum
08-27-2018, 10:34 PM
And again, no one cares what you think attention Hogg. Except perhaps the fawning media goons.

movie buff
08-30-2018, 09:16 AM
I have mixed feelings on this.
On the one hand, obviously, Hogg is a disgusting, hypocritical, attention- hungry little douche. Also, the media have the duty to report on details of a case as they come to light.
On the other hand, however, many of the scum who pull mass shootings like this want to become famous, they want their names to be on everyone's tongue. I think a better way of addressing this is advising against regular people talking about the shooter on social media.
An old seminary buddy of mine had the right idea in a Facebook post he made in the wake of one of the mass shootings a couple years ago (It pains me to say I can't recall which one, as there have been so many). I forget the exact wording, but he wrote something like, "I will NOT be talking about the person who committed this act. By doing so, I'd be helping him get the fame he clearly sought. Rather, when talking about this tragedy, we should focus on the victims, and on prayers and comfort for their families."