PDA

View Full Version : Guys, are you a Kung Fu Kicker?

LogansPapa
06-19-2008, 02:47 PM
At the gym this morning I happened to be washing my hands in the menís locker room and this very fat guy finished his business at the urinal and took a stab at kicking the device's handle. He made it, but nearly tore the fixture from the wall - fell right on his ass and hurried from the restroom with a wet set of shorts. Didnít see him when I went out to the work-out area, so apparently he left the building.

Hereís the question: Do you use your foot to flush and do females engage in this idiocy?

linda22003
06-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Women ONLY do this. A ninety year old woman will kick like a Rockette to avoid touching the handle even if it's at shoulder height. The only surprise to me is hearing that men care about this one way or another.

BSR
06-19-2008, 02:57 PM
I normally do a spinning heel kick or a flying dragon kick. Either case, I just end up with my foot in the urinal soaking in the pee I was trying to flush....

Did I mention I take my shoes and socks off before I do all this?

Gingersnap
06-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Are you people insane?

Don't you wash your hands after using the toilet or urinal or whatever? In particularly nasty-looking restrooms I will use a square of paper to touch the handle and the door latch but that's it.

Women are just as bad as men when it comes to filthy restrooms in some venues. Women who "hover" are the worst since they force everyone after them to likewise hover. :mad:

LogansPapa
06-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Are you people insane?

Don't you wash your hands after using the toilet or urinal or whatever? In particularly nasty-looking restrooms I will use a square of paper to touch the handle and the door latch but that's it.

BINGO!

Like Dude, WTF is the point? Do mothers teach little boys to do this instead of WASHING THEIR HANDS? And if so - what do you do when you pee in the woods - drop kick a chipmonk? R E T A R D E D.

linda22003
06-19-2008, 03:09 PM
I've seen way too many surveys on people self-reporting on whether they wash their hands after using public facilities, and even self-reporting, the percentages are low. I've seen how few women wash afterwards, so I certainly never touch the handle of the exit door.

BSR
06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Are you people insane?

Women are just as bad as men when it comes to filthy restrooms in some venues. Women who "hover" are the worst since they force everyone after them to likewise hover. :mad:

I dont pee on my hands, why would I wash them? :confused:

dixierat
06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
I just pee out by a tree. learned how to pee w/o getting it all over my hands when I was young.

:cool:

Gingersnap
06-19-2008, 03:23 PM

Ewwwwww!

*sprays bleach in general vicinity*

Unless you are the Bubble Boy, everybody - men, women, children - everybody is just crawling with all kinds of intestinal fauna from mid-thigh to belly button. You'd better wash your hands! :eek:

BSR
06-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Ewwwwww!

*sprays bleach in general vicinity*

Unless you are the Bubble Boy, everybody - men, women, children - everybody is just crawling with all kinds of intestinal fauna from mid-thigh to belly button. You'd better wash your hands! :eek:

I pull it out of my pants with a string and put it back in with the kung fu kick..

Gingersnap
06-19-2008, 03:36 PM
I pull it out of my pants with a string and put it back in with the kung fu kick..

"String" sounds like overkill. I'm pretty sure you mean "thread". :D

BSR
06-19-2008, 03:45 PM

Shit, I should have said a ships rigging line.

LogansPapa
06-19-2008, 03:45 PM

:eek: Girl, you did not say that! :p

Gingersnap
06-19-2008, 03:49 PM
:eek: Girl, you did not say that! :p

I'd show you his pic but my scanning electron microscope is in the shop. :p

BSR
06-19-2008, 03:50 PM
I'd show you his pic but my scanning electron microscope is in the shop. :p

Ouch..... :(

you said that picture was for your personal use.

biccat
06-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Considering that urine is pretty sanitary, I don't see what the problem is.

Feces is where the real problem is. And since I usually don't put my hands near my bare ass during urination, I fail to see the problem. As has been said before, "why would you have poop on your weiner?"

Molon Labe
06-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Considering that urine is pretty sanitary, I don't see what the problem is.

It's in the survival manual for healing rashes and the sort...

Why kick the handle when you can just wash your hands?