PDA

View Full Version : Barbra Streisand Uncovers Bombshell: ‘Donald Trump Has Never Owned a Dog’

Banacek
10-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Singer Barbra Streisand discovered a huge new piece of information about President Donald Trump Wednesday: he doesn’t have a dog.

“Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…” Barbra Streisand tweeted, linking to an article from The Independent that reports on how President Trump doesn’t have a dog in the White House.

Streisand also angrily tweeted about Trump mocking Christine Blasey Ford Wednesday.

“Donald Trump proves there is no bottom to his barrel of indecency as he mocks Dr Ford. Every decent person in this country should remember this in November,” she wrote

a) When I saw her picture I thought I was looking at a dog.

b) I'm skeptical of the story because the fourth paragraph says "she wrote"

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/10/03/barbra-streisand-uncovers-bombshell-donald-trump-has-never-owned-a-dog/

Old n Grumpy
10-04-2018, 06:15 PM
And Trump never ate one like obama did

SVPete
10-04-2018, 06:23 PM
I think I was aware of this a year or two ago. Whether Streisand is at all aware is an open question not worth exploring.

Dlr Pyro
10-04-2018, 06:50 PM
Is not having a dog an impeachable offense?

SVPete
10-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Is not having a dog an impeachable offense?

Maybe BaBa was volunteering for the position?

FlaGator
10-04-2018, 08:18 PM
And Trump never ate one like obama did

Or had one in a kennel strapped to the top of his car.

FlaGator
10-04-2018, 08:25 PM
I think I was aware of this a year or two ago. Whether Streisand is at all aware is an open question not worth exploring.

Barbara lost self-awareness on at 2:14 a.m. EDT, on August 29, 1997, when she joined Cyberdyne and was integrated into Skynet.

cadillac shark
10-04-2018, 10:41 PM
I'm glad she's suffering in the Trump era.

And how about all those minority actors & actresses she starred with? Oh, wait-- There weren't any.

movie buff
10-05-2018, 04:55 AM
"“Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…” "
1. Just because he has never owned a dog doesn't mean he doesn't like them.
2. For all we know, he could be allergic to them.
3. If I remember right, Bill Clinton didn't get a dog until his second term.

cadillac shark
10-05-2018, 06:03 AM
If I remember right, Bill Clinton didn't get a dog until his second term.

And barry didn't support dog-marriages till 6-months before his second term.

SVPete
10-05-2018, 08:44 AM
Yep, both Clinton and Obama went dogless until they found having a canine prop while in the WH convenient.

Banacek
10-05-2018, 01:21 PM
"“Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…” "
1. Just because he has never owned a dog doesn't mean he doesn't like them.
2. For all we know, he could be allergic to them.
3. If I remember right, Bill Clinton didn't get a dog until his second term.

I'm not sure about item 3. Look at his wife and daughter.

noonwitch
10-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Yep, both Clinton and Obama went dogless until they found having a canine prop while in the WH convenient.

I thought Obama got a dog shortly after moving into the White House-he had promised the girls they could have a dog if he won in 2008.