PDA

View Full Version : Drug Tests for Food Stamps, End Benefits for Illegal Aliens

Banacek
10-19-2018, 02:33 PM
Kansas Secretary of State and GOP nominee for governor Kris Kobach’s populist welfare reform initiative includes mandatory drug testing for food stamp recipients and ending all public benefits for illegal aliens.

On Wednesday, Kobach — endorsed by President Trump — laid out his welfare reform agenda, which includes saving Kansas taxpayer money by requiring able-bodied Medicaid beneficiaries to work no less than 30 hours a week.

The plan will also require drug testing for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) — otherwise known as food stamps — recipients and for Medicaid users.

“It’s time to move people off of welfare and into jobs,” Kobach said during a press conference.

He is assuming that some welfare friendly doctor won't right some B.S. diagnosis that his patient has Martian anti-work syndrome for which there is no cure.

He is also assuming that, even if jobs exist, those who are removed from welfare will actually try to find work.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2018/10/17/kris-kobachs-welfare-reform-drug-tests-for-food-stamps-end-benefits-for-illegal-aliens/

Dlr Pyro
10-19-2018, 02:37 PM
I have to drug test to get a job to earn money to support my family. Why shouldn't people who want to take money from me to support their habit,er, I mean family also be drug tested?