PDA

View Full Version : Crimson room

patriot45
06-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Crazy Japanese puzzle game, try to get out of this locked room! You have to click alot and find items.
Took me an hour.....

Crimson room (http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php)

jendf
06-19-2008, 05:32 PM
That was fun. Except that after about 20 minutes I got frustrated and googled for help. :D I don't think I would have ever have found all of the items.

patriot45
06-19-2008, 05:40 PM
That was fun. Except that after about 20 minutes I got frustrated and googled for help. :D I don't think I would have ever have found all of the items.

What did you cheat on? The url to get the safe code? I typed it in wrong about 5 times!

JB
06-19-2008, 05:46 PM
This is working my nerves a little bit.

jendf
06-19-2008, 09:19 PM
What did you cheat on? The url to get the safe code? I typed it in wrong about 5 times!

I got the URL just fine. It was the items hidden near the bed that I never would have found on my own.

patriot45
06-19-2008, 10:12 PM
I got the URL just fine. It was the items hidden near the bed that I never would have found on my own.

Ha, I said you had to click alot!!!:D I clicked that room to death!

DarkScribe
06-19-2008, 11:28 PM
Ha, I said you had to click alot!!!:D I clicked that room to death!

Playing it now...frustrating and cool at the same time...reminds (loosely) of that really cool "puzzle" games from way back like 7th Guest and Phantasmagoria....loved those games...I refuse to cheat, for now...:D

BSR
06-19-2008, 11:36 PM
Playing it now...frustrating and cool at the same time...reminds (loosely) of that really cool "puzzle" games from way back like 7th Guest and Phantasmagoria....loved those games...I refuse to cheat, for now...:D

NEEEEEEERRRRDDDDSSSSS!!!!!

http://www.horrordvds.com/reviews/misc/pictures/nerds.jpg

DarkScribe
06-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Okay...give up for now...I found a bunch of stuff, opened the "mistery box" and saw the funky little dancing dude...too tired to go on further...but cool game...

Shannon
06-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Okay...give up for now...I found a bunch of stuff, opened the "mistery box" and saw the funky little dancing dude...too tired to go on further...but cool game...

I hope there is a reason for the way you spelled mystery.