PDA

View Full Version : Bono: Political parties that criticise mass migration originate from Satan

Banacek
10-21-2018, 02:27 PM
The U2 singer has recently been engaged in a campaign against European political parties that are critical of mass migration, his latest target being Italian interior minister Matteo Salvini.

During his latest concert in Milano this week, his evil alter ego MacPhisto attacked the popular Italian leader, claiming that all political parties critical of mass migration have one thing in common, that they all originate from Satan.

I have sent my people all over Europe. My people go by many different names. In Sweden they call themselves Democrats, Swedish Democrats. In France they change name. In Poland they have names I cannot even pronounce. In Hungary, well there they are hungry for me. Bono told the audience.

I stepped on some Bono last week when I was cutting my lawn. Darn neighbors dogs.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/parties-that-criticise-mass-migration-originate-satan/

cadillac shark
10-22-2018, 02:01 AM
Sorry, Bon... Didja send your people to record-companies & music-publishers, etc., to make sure the history of 'unknown artists' never getting the chance to reach prospective audiences is rectified?

Nope.

Go cry in your beer with Geldof.

DumbAss Tanker
10-22-2018, 08:35 AM
Bono. So 90s.

FlaGator
10-22-2018, 08:53 AM
"If you listen to rock stars for political points of view then you are stupider than they are"
Alice Cooper