PDA

View Full Version : Heading back to Iraq & wanted to give you all my thanks!

marinejcksn
06-19-2008, 06:54 PM
This weekend I head back to the sands of Iraq for the second time in 18 months, and I wanted to take the opportunity to give thanks to the many great people I've met through this site.
For OPSEC reasons, I won't mention my specific unit, where we're headed or the exact day I'm leaving, but it's approaching much faster then I think anyone had anticipated! In my personal opinion, I can't wait to be back in Iraq. Something about being in that environment around my close friends and fellow Marines, it's a great feeling.

So to everyone who reads this, thank you for all the great conversations and memories. Hopefully I'll talk to you again soon!

Semper Fidelis, and God Bless America.:D

SarasotaRepub
06-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Thank you for your service and stay safe! :)

Phillygirl
06-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Stay safe. Thank you for your service and let us know if there is anything we can do for you or anyone in your unit.

Ranger Rick
06-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Stay safe.

biccat
06-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Keep your head down and your rifle clean. Stay safe and come back in one piece.

Whatever you do, don't talk to any DUmmies or John Murtha.

Jumpy
06-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Thank you for volunteering, and for your good attitude. And what Phillygirl said.. if you have computer access, let us know of any wishlists for you, or members of your unit.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-19-2008, 09:22 PM
This weekend I head back to the sands of Iraq for the second time in 18 months, and I wanted to take the opportunity to give thanks to the many great people I've met through this site.
For OPSEC reasons, I won't mention my specific unit, where we're headed or the exact day I'm leaving, but it's approaching much faster then I think anyone had anticipated! In my personal opinion, I can't wait to be back in Iraq. Something about being in that environment around my close friends and fellow Marines, it's a great feeling.

So to everyone who reads this, thank you for all the great conversations and memories. Hopefully I'll talk to you again soon!

Godspeed.

Stay safe and do us proud.

SaintLouieWoman
06-19-2008, 11:20 PM
Thank you for your service. It was an honor to have you here with us. Stay safe. :)

lacarnut
06-19-2008, 11:56 PM

We are the ones that should be thanking you. Take care and may God bless you.

Sonnabend
06-20-2008, 05:18 AM
For you, sir. (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=940)

ReaganForRus
06-20-2008, 10:05 AM
stay safe and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers

LogansPapa
06-20-2008, 10:10 AM
A hui hou kakou (until we meet again)

Good Luck Leatherneck - and may all your rounds find your target down-range. ;)

Molon Labe
06-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Keep yourself safe and look forward to seeing you home soon.

Perilloux
06-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Thank you for service, stay safe. And God bless you.