PDA

View Full Version : American Nuns Say U.S. Policy Caused Honduran Migrant Caravan

Banacek
11-01-2018, 01:20 PM
A group of American Catholic sisters issued a statement Tuesday telling Honduran migrants marching toward the U.S. border they are “welcome here” while blaming U.S. policy for creating the migrant crisis.

In their October 30 statement, the Leadership Conference of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas said that rather than blaming the victims “we call for reflection on how failed U.S. economic and security policies, as well as its militarized approach to the war on drugs, have fueled the violence and misery from which people are running for their lives.”

“Decades of U.S. interventions in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras have included military support, political pressure and financial assistance to prop up elites and support repressive governments,” the sisters alleged.

While noting their disdain for the United States’ “current administration,” the sisters suggest that the Obama administration lent its support for a 2009 coup that worsened the situation in Honduras for ordinary citizens

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2018/10/31/american-nuns-say-u-s-policy-caused-honduran-migrant-caravan/

cadillac shark
11-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Shabby.

If The Pope can be 'gotten to' by the geopolitical-left, the Leadership Conference Of The Sisters Of Mercy For The Americas can certainly be gotten to and puppeteered accordingly.

FourWinds
11-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Those nuns can kiss my hairy Protestant ass.

Rockntractor
11-01-2018, 07:03 PM
I really don't give a crap what a bunch of holier than thou lesbians think.

NJCardFan
11-01-2018, 08:38 PM
So the hundred or so million we send them every year makes no never mind I guess. Also, I didn't realize we're responsible for all of these countries.