PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas Tuesday!

SarasotaRepub
12-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Yay! With this being the Holiday Week the traffic getting to and from
worky is much subdued so that is a definite plus to this week! :D

It's 26 here and we might get some freezing rain which is a bad thing.
Also, SLW probably won't take the new Bimmer out and get it wet.

TOTD: If you were getting sworn in this January as the new POTUS
what would your agenda be for the first 100 days?

Me? I'd just dissolve Congress and declare the 1st Terran Empire,
with yours truly as Emperor...but that's just me. :cool:

http://www.kimrichter.com/Blog/uploaded_images/Palpatine-Empire-Emperor-humor-786036.gif

linda22003
12-23-2008, 08:15 AM
I would sign an executive order that would forever ban grown men who still carry light sabers, wear black costumes, think they are defending the United States from the Borg and speak fluent Klingon, from ever running for a responsible office like President of the United States.

Gingersnap
12-23-2008, 10:19 AM
It's going to snow today and the office is becoming increasingly deserted (Yay!). I'm looking forward to Christmas and to my well deserved vacation.

TOTD: I'm not entirely sure since I've never thought about it. One thing I would do is free Ramos and Compean, compensate them for being political prisoners (more or less), and strongly "suggest" to the Border Patrol that the next time any supervisor gave the time of day to a criminal Mexican drug dealer who got shot in the ass that the supervisor should also tender his or her resignation. :)

SaintLouieWoman
12-23-2008, 10:31 AM
I would sign an executive order that would forever ban grown men who still carry light sabers, wear black costumes, think they are defending the United States from the Borg and speak fluent Klingon, from ever running for a responsible office like President of the United States.

:D Very funny, Linda. :D

linda22003
12-23-2008, 10:35 AM
:D Very funny, Linda. :D

Consider it my Christmas gift to you. I've just seen a few too many episodes of "Clean House" where supposedly grown men refuse to get rid of their Lord of the Rings characters, I guess.
Hey, if the "Clean House" crew has to intervene, it means the gentleman has too many dollies.

asdf2231
12-23-2008, 10:36 AM
I am so freaking psyched right now.http://www.conservativecave.com/Smileys/default/mghyper.gif

I called my wife at her office just to touch base and she asked me if I was going to be around today because they were delivering something to the house today and someone needed to be here for it. She is planning on leaving work and being here when they call her to give her a delivery window and told me to go forth and errand.

She bought me something that needs to be delivered!!

I asked her if it was something I wouldn't know about till Christmas and she laughed and said "Oh HELL no!" :D

HEEEE!

TOTD

Oooo... Tough one.

Invading Canada springs imediately to mind, but I will have to go with the notion of building a half mile wide minefield between Mexico and the United States complete with helpful multi lingual warning signs.

Mixed density field with automated M60E machine guns seeded through.

Anyone that makes it through gets an instant green card.

Call it Survivor On The Border.

SaintLouieWoman
12-23-2008, 05:14 PM
I am so freaking psyched right now.http://www.conservativecave.com/Smileys/default/mghyper.gif

I called my wife at her office just to touch base and she asked me if I was going to be around today because they were delivering something to the house today and someone needed to be here for it. She is planning on leaving work and being here when they call her to give her a delivery window and told me to go forth and errand.

She bought me something that needs to be delivered!!

I asked her if it was something I wouldn't know about till Christmas and she laughed and said "Oh HELL no!" :D

HEEEE!

TOTD

Oooo... Tough one.

Invading Canada springs imediately to mind, but I will have to go with the notion of building a half mile wide minefield between Mexico and the United States complete with helpful multi lingual warning signs.

Mixed density field with automated M60E machine guns seeded through.

Anyone that makes it through gets an instant green card.

Call it Survivor On The Border.

Did you get the surprise yet?

asdf2231
12-23-2008, 07:41 PM
Did you get the surprise yet?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/fams%20and%20stuff/tv.jpg

A 50" Plasma HD!

Woooot!

I am so completely at a loss it's not even funny.

My wife ROCKS!

BadCat
12-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Last minute things today.

Spent $220 at the liquor store and $196 at PetCo. (Yes, the birds, cats and dogs have their own stockings)

SaintLouieWoman
12-23-2008, 08:34 PM

Spent $220 at the liquor store and $196 at PetCo. (Yes, the birds, cats and dogs have their own stockings)

So the birds, cats and dogs get the liquor, too? Some stockings. :D

BSR
12-23-2008, 08:40 PM
It's going to snow today and the office is becoming increasingly deserted (Yay!). I'm looking forward to Christmas and to my well deserved vacation.

TOTD: I'm not entirely sure since I've never thought about it. One thing I would do is free Ramos and Compean, compensate them for being political prisoners (more or less), and strongly "suggest" to the Border Patrol that the next time any supervisor gave the time of day to a criminal Mexican drug dealer who got shot in the ass that the supervisor should also tender his or her resignation. :)

What do you know about snow? It's been snowing for a week here in seattle (off and on). Cry me a river. I have 11 inches.

Mythic
12-23-2008, 08:58 PM
I would make Obama white and fat. That way he wouldn't be popular anymore.

Bubba Dawg
12-23-2008, 09:04 PM

What'd Ya get???!!! :D

SarasotaRepub
12-23-2008, 09:53 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/fams%20and%20stuff/tv.jpg

A 50" Plasma HD!

Woooot!

I am so completely at a loss it's not even funny.

My wife ROCKS!

VERY nice there buddy!!! Make sure you give her a nice "receipt" tonight. :D

SarasotaRepub
12-23-2008, 09:55 PM

LOL!!! That made he laugh Linda. But I don't speak Klingon so I'm golden. :D

RobJohnson
12-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Awesome TV asdf!

It cooled off here about 10 degrees today...today's high was only 47.

TOTD: Free SPAM for everyone!

linda22003
12-24-2008, 08:07 AM
LOL!!! That made he laugh Linda. But I don't speak Klingon so I'm golden. :D

More than one man has been elected president on a technicality. :cool: