PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Officer Of Mine Witnessed Voter Fraud

NJCardFan
11-10-2018, 04:20 PM
A guy I worked with witnessed possible voter fraud involving a family member. He went to vote, they found his name in the book and he went to sign his name but above his name was his grandfather's name who had passed away last year. Not unusual, right? Well, the town where this guy lives, his grandfather has never lived. His grandmother moved there sometime after his grandfather died but there it was, a registration spot for him. Wait, it gets better. This guy votes, leaves, and goes back later in the day. There are new pollsters working. He gives his grandfather's name, they turn to the page and simply turn the book for him to sign. He tells them that this is how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

Elspeth
11-10-2018, 05:36 PM
A guy I worked with witnessed possible voter fraud involving a family member. He went to vote, they found his name in the book and he went to sign his name but above his name was his grandfather's name who had passed away last year. Not unusual, right? Well, the town where this guy lives, his grandfather has never lived. His grandmother moved there sometime after his grandfather died but there it was, a registration spot for him. Wait, it gets better. This guy votes, leaves, and goes back later in the day. There are new pollsters working. He gives his grandfather's name, they turn to the page and simply turn the book for him to sign. He tells them that this is how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

Wow. This really demonstrates the need for Voter ID.