PDA

View Full Version : After migrant gang rape German police chief warns women ‘not to drink alcohol’

Banacek
11-10-2018, 05:35 PM
German police chief has warned women not to drink alcohol or use drugs after the gang rape of an 18-year-old girl in Freiburg, Magazine Der Spiegel reports.

“We cannot offer citizens an all-risk insurance [against crime], but I can advise this: Don’t make yourself vulnerable by using alcohol or drugs,” Freiburg’s police chief Bernhard Rotzinger said.

On 14 October a German teen girl was raped by seven Syrians and a man with a German passport. The girl’s drink was allegedly drugged at a techno party and she was gang raped outside the disco.

The terrible incident shocked the inhabitants of Freiburg, a university town in the south east of Germany.

Two years ago the town was also rocked by the rape murder of the 19-year-old German teen Maria Ladenburger by Afghan asylum seeker Hussein K.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/after-migrant-gang-rape-german-police-chief-warns-women-not-to-drink-alcohol/

GeorgeandSugar
11-10-2018, 06:26 PM
I wonder how it might feel if it was someone he knew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dlr Pyro
11-10-2018, 09:36 PM
It's much easier to tell potential victims to watch their actions than it is to take action against the actual perpetrators.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FourWinds
11-10-2018, 11:11 PM
To think, Germans were once made of far sterner stuff.

Freedomnut
11-12-2018, 08:14 PM
To think, Germans were once made of far sterner stuff.

Just shows how screwed-up Adolph's quest for a MASTER RACE turned out!

I'm sure he would be proud!?!? NOT!!!

noonwitch
11-13-2018, 02:43 PM
Guns are banned in Germany, right?

I still say women should carry knives. A couple of hands being cut off or penis removals and they will get the message.

Dlr Pyro
11-13-2018, 03:09 PM
Guns are banned in Germany, right?

doesn't matter. The migrants will still carry guns and still get a pass and the police chief will warn German citizens to stay out of the bullets that come from the migrants guns.