PDA

View Full Version : Teeth Whitening - What Works, What doesn't.

Gingersnap
12-23-2008, 09:27 PM
I have just purchased a tray style teeth whitening kit. My very expensive dentist offers something similar for around $400 bucks or laser for a little more. I once saw a tooth whitening kiosk at Sam's Club that offered laser treatments on demand. I work with an old gay guy who has an unfortunate addiction to both teeth whitening and fake bakes. He's one scary looking dude.

Have you tried this sort of thing? What did you try? Did it work? Did you experience unintended effects? Did anybody notice that you'd done it?

JB
12-23-2008, 10:03 PM
I haven't tried it. From what I understand though some of these products on the market do actually work.

Gingersnap
12-23-2008, 10:49 PM
I just did the first treatment. It wasn't too bad but the instruction, "Avoid swallowing product" was more or less undoable. The box claims that I will see results in three days. :D

BadCat
12-24-2008, 10:51 AM
I liked the Aqua Fresh trays, but this place rates them all, they like the Crest.

http://www.teethwhiteningreviews.com/reviews.php

Gingersnap
12-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Interesting. I probably should have looked there first but the system I got was certainly easy to use so we'll see how it goes.

BadCat
12-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Interesting. I probably should have looked there first but the system I got was certainly easy to use so we'll see how it goes.

Do you have a Triumph toothbrush?
Those thingies really clean.

RobJohnson
12-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Marilyn Chambers still has really white teeth. :D

BSR
12-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Cant you just buy new dentures? Why wast the money on whitening your old pair? :confused:
:D

Gingersnap
12-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Cant you just buy new dentures? Why wast the money on whitening your old pair? :confused:
:D

Do you have any idea how much a full set of fangs costs these days? :cool:

Molon Labe
12-24-2008, 03:36 PM
My dentist said that the one's you buy in the stores are the best for the money. So basically, the Crest White strips have worked best....unless you have someone professionally do this for hundreds of dollars.