PDA

View Full Version : Pope Francis Appoints Gay-Friendly Bishops & Cardinals to Change Church LGBT Policies

Banacek
11-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Speaking at recent “family” conference, Father James Martin, a homosexual activist priest, revealed that Pope Francis has appointed a number of influential bishops and cardinals who will work toward normalizing homosexuality in the Catholic Church:

Speaking at the Ignatian Family Teach-in for Justice 2018 in Washington D.C. on Saturday evening, the Jesuit priest and America magazine editor-at-large told students that “things are changing” in the Church regarding homosexuality under Francis’ watch.

“…Just look at what has happened in the last five years–since Pope Francis has been elected,” he said.

“First of all, Pope Francis’s comments about LGBT people like ‘Who am I to judge’. His five most famous words were in response to questions about gay people, right? He’s the first pope to use the word ‘gay’, you know, in a sentence,” Martin continued.

Martin emphasized Pope Francis’s relationships with people who identify as LGBT. He pointed out how the Pope has appointed bishops and cardinals who support the homosexual agenda.

https://rightoftheright.com/pope-francis-appoints-gay-friendly-bishops-cardinals-to-change-church-lgbt-policies/

FlaGator
11-20-2018, 08:36 PM
This should go a long way to help the child rape issue the Catholic Church has. :sarcasm:

GrimDallinger
11-22-2018, 02:28 PM
A lot of smart scientists believe homosexuality is a natural phenomenon. Freud thought most people are born "bi", but follow a preference based on culture, including religion. Case in point: homosexuality in prison. The strong dominate the weak, rape them, yet claim to be straight when they get out. C'mon.... Gimme a break. And I don't believe homosexuals have any more of a tendency to commit pedophilia than straight people. Heck, I've known straight people who possess some of the sickest, sexual appetites you can imagine. I knew an attractive, straight woman who masturbated constantly, and thought it was okay. Is that "normal"? Is she any more morally inclined than a gay person? I don't think so. The Pope is only trying to be realistic. I think most of us would be shocked to find out how many people there are in our daily lives who secretly harbor gay desires. Lastly, homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom. Just my thoughts on the issue.....

Rockntractor
11-22-2018, 02:54 PM
A lot of smart scientists believe homosexuality is a natural phenomenon. Freud thought most people are born "bi", but follow a preference based on culture, including religion. Case in point: homosexuality in prison. The strong dominate the weak, rape them, yet claim to be straight when they get out. C'mon.... Gimme a break. And I don't believe homosexuals have any more of a tendency to commit pedophilia than straight people. Heck, I've known straight people who possess some of the sickest, sexual appetites you can imagine. I knew an attractive, straight woman who masturbated constantly, and thought it was okay. Is that "normal"? Is she any more morally inclined than a gay person? I don't think so. The Pope is only trying to be realistic. I think most of us would be shocked to find out how many people there are in our daily lives who secretly harbor gay desires. Lastly, homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom. Just my thoughts on the issue.....
You are not invited to the CU campout!

DumbAss Tanker
11-22-2018, 04:12 PM
Well, having a bunch of Gay pedo ones didn't do much to help THAT problem, so I'm none too sure he's on the right track here.