PDA

View Full Version : The U.N. is trying to out stupid Ocasio-Cortez

Banacek
11-28-2018, 05:38 PM
UN Officials: Caravan Rhetoric Violating 'Right to Mental Health' of Migrants and 'General Public'

A group of United Nations officials advised the United States that rhetoric surrounding the migrant caravan "has detrimental effects on the right to mental health not only of migrants" and also on "the general public."

Letters were sent to the governments of the U.S., Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico, asking that migrants traveling from Central America to request asylum at the U.S. border have their human rights protected and have their humanitarian needs -- food, water, healthcare, sanitation, etc. -- fully addressed.

“Rather than fueling tensions with hate speech and threats, governments should work together to tackle inequality, poverty, social exclusion, violence, insecurity, environmental degradation and persecution as the main drivers of migration in Central America. Cooperation between these states is urgently required to develop more accessible, regular, safe and affordable migration channels," said the UN experts

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/un-officials-caravan-rhetoric-violating-right-to-mental-health-of-migrants-and-general-public/

Dlr Pyro
11-28-2018, 05:47 PM
Letters were sent to the governments of the U.S., Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico, asking that migrants traveling from Central America to request asylum at the U.S. border have their human rights protected and have their humanitarian needs -- food, water, healthcare, sanitation, etc. -- fully addressed.

I want to take a trip to Hawaii in a few months. I am not making any travel plans in advance. I will go to LAX and demand air travel to Hawaii, then once there demand a nice room with a view on Waikiki Beach with room service provided too.

I am petitioning the u.n. to send a letter to LAX, the airlines, the state of Hawaii and the Hawaiian Tourist Bureau to protect my human rights during my travels and to fully address my humanitarian needs (airfare, ground transportation, lodging, food). Oh, and I also want to attend a luau and get a helicopter tour of the Island's best destinations.

That is all. thanks to the u.n. in advance for arranging all this for me.

Eric the Red
12-09-2018, 04:44 PM
^^^^ That's a great plan, good luck!

AOC is going to be very instrumental in sowing chaos for the Dems in January. Should be very interesting. Pelosi will have to reign her in constantly.

And the UN is weak, if not for the US, they would be nothing.