PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Marinejckson

Sonnabend
06-20-2008, 05:16 AM
From this thread (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=929)

I've personally given 7 months of my life for those people with another 7 month tour coming up in a few days THANK YOU SIR

http://www.premierbusinessgreetings.com/gallery/gallery5-8.jpg

God speed
God bless

With our deepest respects.

Phillygirl
06-20-2008, 07:01 AM
Thank you and Godspeed.

Cold Warrior
06-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Indeed! Thank you for your service, stay as safe as possible, and come back to join us here. Take care.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-20-2008, 08:05 AM
THANK YOU!!!

Men such as I are not worthy, but we thank you anyway.

AmPat
06-20-2008, 08:15 AM
Take care of yourself and your fellow Marines. We'l leave the light on.;)

Gingersnap
06-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Thank you for your service! Keep in touch if you get a chance and don't hesitate to let us know if you or your buddies need anything.

We'll keep you in our prayers. :)

Zafod
06-20-2008, 10:54 AM
You Jarheads are great.

SaintLouieWoman
06-20-2008, 08:52 PM
You Jarheads are great.
Zaf is right. Thank you so much for your service to our country and Godspeed.

vetwife
06-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Be safe......THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

marinejcksn
06-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I SHOULD be in Iraq right now, but my flight was delayed a few days. Stuck in Hawaii, INSTEAD of Iraq for an extra 2 days? Oh the humanity!;)

Anyway, I really wanted to thank you all again. It's great to see so many amazing people who I can relate to. Take care!

BSR
06-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I SHOULD be in Iraq right now, but my flight was delayed a few days. Stuck in Hawaii, INSTEAD of Iraq for an extra 2 days? Oh the humanity!;)

Anyway, I really wanted to thank you all again. It's great to see so many amazing people who I can relate to. Take care!

I think its great you went into the Marines, since you weren't able to get into the Navy..Good second choice.. :D

Sincerely,

RM3 Johhny Vegas

SSBNs, US Navy

Stay safe brotha, and thank you for your service.

marinejcksn
06-23-2008, 07:43 PM
I think its great you went into the Marines, since you weren't able to get into the Navy..Good second choice.. :D

Sincerely,

RM3 Johhny Vegas

SSBNs, US Navy

Stay safe brotha, and thank you for your service.

Thanks for that Johnny. You know what MARINES stands for, right?

My A** Rides In Navy Equipment, Sir.;)

Although I've also heard the arguement from my drill instructors that the Marines truly are a Department of The Navy. The Men's Department. ;)

haha it's all in good fun. I loved my time on the USS Boxer, sailors are good people. Take care!

BSR
06-23-2008, 07:49 PM

Although I've also heard the arguement from my drill instructors that the Marines truly are a Department of The Navy. The Men's Department. ;)

haha it's all in good fun. I loved my time on the USS Boxer, sailors are good people. Take care!

ouch...:(

Carry on Marine.. :D

marinejcksn
06-23-2008, 07:55 PM
ouch...:(

Carry on Marine.. :D

lol. I can't believe you've never heard that, it's an old one. Kinda like the acronym for the ARMY: Ain't Ready for the Marines, Yet.

I got a million of 'em. Try the veal and be sure to tip the waitress. :p

Personally on a serious note, for some reason I get along with sailors the best out of all the other branches. I've got friends in the Air Force and Army, but generally speaking I find sailors the easiest to talk to when you need to get something done, at least most times. I never understand why we in the military tend to pump up our branches and bicker over them, it's kinda dumb seeing as how we all have the same boss and basically similar missions.:D

BSR
06-23-2008, 08:03 PM
lol. I can't believe you've never heard that, it's an old one. Kinda like the acronym for the ARMY: Ain't Ready for the Marines, Yet.

Personally on a serious note, for some reason I get along with sailors the best out of all the other branches. I've got friends in the Air Force and Army, but generally speaking I find sailors the easiest to talk to when you need to get something done, at least most times. I never understand why we in the military tend to pump up our branches and bicker over them, it's kinda dumb seeing as how we all have the same boss and basically similar missions.:D

Oh I've heard them all brotha.. :D

Of course you get along with Sailors better. Army grunts are to dumb to understand anything, and Air Farce airman are Starbucks drinking 9-5 workers. :D (We wont get into the puddle pirates)

Nothing wrong with giving each other shit. Cause when the shit hits the fan, each branch is there for each other. I got first hand knowledge of that when Marines, Army and Navy guys fought back to back in Tijuana back in 95.. Apparently I started it according to Shore Patrol and my CO, but It was the locals who wanted trouble..

marinejcksn
06-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh I've heard them all brotha.. :D

Of course you get along with Sailors better. Army grunts are to dumb to understand anything, and Air Farce airman are Starbucks drinking 9-5 workers. :D (We wont get into the puddle pirates)

Nothing wrong with giving each other shit. Cause when the shit hits the fan, each branch is there for each other. I got first hand knowledge of that when Marines, Army and Navy guys fought back to back in Tijuana back in 95.. Apparently I started it according to Shore Patrol and my CO, but It was the locals who wanted trouble..

I haven't heard of the fighting in TJ in 95, what's the store there? I'm intrigued now.:D

BTW, I never go as far as to call Army Stupid or Air Force Starbucks addicted, but if the shoe fits....lol.
Of course, we've got guys in the Marine Corps and Navy as well who've lets just say come very far from the Island Hopping days of WW2 and the frozen Chosin. A lot of times I feel like if Chesty Puller were alive today he'd be pissed off at many of us. :mad:

Bubba Dawg
06-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Good on Ya Sir. Godspeed.

marinejcksn
06-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Good on Ya Sir. Godspeed.
Thank you very much kind sir. I just hope I'm not outta my element.;)

Zafod
06-24-2008, 02:41 AM

Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential.

Zafod
06-24-2008, 02:43 AM
Stay safe bud.
Did the big push the first time around.
What ever you do get baby wipes if ya can.
Just trust me.

marinejcksn
06-24-2008, 05:54 AM
Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential.

haha thats a good one! i never heard that before:D

Zafod
06-24-2008, 10:37 AM
haha thats a good one! i never heard that before:D

Couldnt let a jar head like you off without a comeback ;)

marinejcksn
06-27-2008, 01:39 AM
Update:

STILL haven't left for Iraq yet, anyone who's served and flown Air Force should know how unreliable C-5's can be:p

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for everything. I'll keep posting until I leave. God Bless!

Phillygirl
06-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Update:

STILL haven't left for Iraq yet, anyone who's served and flown Air Force should know how unreliable C-5's can be:p

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for everything. I'll keep posting until I leave. God Bless!

Well, we're still glad to have you here.

Odysseus
06-27-2008, 06:41 PM

I would never comment on Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, except to say that I wish you luck on your tour. Remember, Haji DVDs are cheaper than AAFES, and every dollar spent on a bootleg is a dollar that Hollywood never sees.

Molon Labe
06-27-2008, 07:26 PM
God bless you brother....
Watch out for those rock throwin' little ones! :p And don't trust anyone cept your own...

marinejcksn
06-27-2008, 09:09 PM
I would never comment on Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, except to say that I wish you luck on your tour. Remember, Haji DVDs are cheaper than AAFES, and every dollar spent on a bootleg is a dollar that Hollywood never sees.

Nicely done Sir. I've always liked that one. Ditto on Uncle Sam's Migrating Chimpanzees:D

Looks like the C-5 has finally got it in gear and all systems are go. However, if I notice the pilots brought their golf clubs when they land here in Honolulu, I'll know we're not moving this weekend:p

Thanks for the Haji DVD tip Sir, I remember buying all the National Lampoons Vacation movies last time as a box set for $3. Hollywood's liberal elite can kiss my rump, long live the bootlegs! (Except for the level headed actual conservatives in Hollywood, yes there are some and I'll buy their stuff at AAFES).

Eyelids
06-27-2008, 11:12 PM
I'd ask you to make us proud, but in reality you're probably doing that already.

Take care of yourself Jackson (?); I wish you the best for not only the next 7 months but for the rest of your life.

marinejcksn
07-01-2008, 12:21 AM
FINALLY made it to Iraq!
The weather luckily isn't TOO hot yet, but there's a pretty bad sandstorm that's really making things miserable.
Take care everyone!