PDA

View Full Version : Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Christ would have been on our side

megimoo
12-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's unexpected Christmas message is full of seasonal goodwill, but the Iranian President clearly believes that if Jesus Christ were alive today he would be on the side of Iran not the West.

In a pre-recorded speech, Mr Ahmadinejad suggests that Christ would have rallied against any global superpower who sees fit to occupy or bully other nations or send troops to expand their power.

“If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would stand with the people in opposition to bullying, ill-tempered and expansionist powers,” he said in a message of defiance clearly aimed at the US and its allies.

“If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would hoist the banner of justice and love for humanity to oppose warmongers, occupiers, terrorists and bullies the world over.”

“If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would fight against the tyrannical policies of prevailing global economic and political systems, as He did in His lifetime.”

President Ahmadinejad’s message will be aired by Channel 4 as an alternative Christmas message to the traditional speech by the Queen. The message, which the President has given in Farsi, will be subtitled in English.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5394276.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797093

FlaGator
12-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's unexpected Christmas message is full of seasonal goodwill, but the Iranian President clearly believes that if Jesus Christ were alive today he would be on the side of Iran not the West.

In a pre-recorded speech, Mr Ahmadinejad suggests that Christ would have rallied against any global superpower who sees fit to occupy or bully other nations or send troops to expand their power.

“If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would stand with the people in opposition to bullying, ill-tempered and expansionist powers,” he said in a message of defiance clearly aimed at the US and its allies.

“If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would hoist the banner of justice and love for humanity to oppose warmongers, occupiers, terrorists and bullies the world over.”

“If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would fight against the tyrannical policies of prevailing global economic and political systems, as He did in His lifetime.”

President Ahmadinejad’s message will be aired by Channel 4 as an alternative Christmas message to the traditional speech by the Queen. The message, which the President has given in Farsi, will be subtitled in English.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5394276.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797093

I'm pretty certain that Jesus wouldn't be to happy with the Muslim habit of cutting of the heads of people they don't like or the stoning to death or hanging of women who are raped by their in-laws. I'm pretty positive that since Jesus said "let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone" he would be too happy with the way Iran hangs homosexuals.

Mythic
12-24-2008, 03:19 PM
I am even more sure that Jesus would be pissed to find out that people were following Muhammed not him...

Goldwater
12-24-2008, 03:31 PM
I doubt Jesus is hot on both sides really. :P

Molon Labe
12-24-2008, 03:33 PM

;) Exactly!

FlaGator
12-24-2008, 05:48 PM

Paul would agree with you.

As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;