PDA

View Full Version : Ocasio-Cortez is a DAILY gaffe-machine

Banacek
12-09-2018, 05:26 PM
know the right is being criticized, even by some on the right, for making too many headlines about Mao-xandria Ocasio-Commie, but man, she is just a daily gaffe-machine at this point.

IN this latest one, she is caught whining that the Constitution only allows for male presidents? HUH?

Politico overheard her stupid conversation with a photographer.

PHOTOG: “You can’t even run for president for another six years.”

AOC: “No, not for a long time. Thank God. Although we’ve been joking that because the Equal Rights Amendment hasn’t been passed yet, the Constitution technically says he cannot run unless he’s 35. … So what we’ll do is we’ll force the Republican Party to pass the Equal Rights Amendment by threatening to run for president.”

PHOTOG: “That is awesome. All the people who say a literal interpretation of the Constitution is the only thing you should be paying attention to.”

AOC: “Exactly, all those Constitutionalists, I will keep vigilance.”

1)If this is true its sad

2) If true, Didn't Hillary Clinton run for president in 2016? I believe Mrs. Clinton is a female. Perhaps Ms. Ocasio-Cortez didn't notice.

NOTE: The Constitution does not say “he”. It says “any person <<<<< Taken form the article

https://therightscoop.com/ocasio-cortez-is-a-daily-gaffe-machine-her-latest-on-the-constitution-is-crazy-stupid/

SVPete
12-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Looks genuine, though some material is ellipsised out: (https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2018/12/08/ocasio-cortez-for-2028-359210)

PHOTOG: “You can’t even run for president for another six years.”

AOC: “No, not for a long time. Thank God. Although we’ve been joking that because the Equal Rights Amendment hasn’t been passed yet, the Constitution technically says he cannot run unless he’s 35. … So what we’ll do is we’ll force the Republican Party to pass the Equal Rights Amendment by threatening to run for president.”

PHOTOG: “That is awesome. All the people who say a literal interpretation of the Constitution is the only thing you should be paying attention to.”

AOC: “Exactly, all those Constitutionalists, I will keep vigilance.”

-- NOTE: The Constitution does not say “he”. It says “any person.”