PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cube’s going to blow this whole Trump thing wide open

enslaved1
12-11-2018, 05:08 PM
https://theoutline.com/post/6777/ice-cube-arrest-the-president

Just when you thought it couldn't get any weirder....

snip

Sadly, the path from Ice Cube to Donald Trump does not run through Metta World Peace. Instead, it runs through Ahmed Al-Rumaihi, a Qatari businessman who it turns out has ties to his nation’s government and might actually be one of its intelligence operatives. As BIG3 was getting off the ground, Al-Rumaihi and a business partner approached Cube and Kwatinetz about investing in the league, initially promising around $11.5 million in capital but allegedly only paying around half of that.

As a result of this business dispute, Cube and Kwatinetz are currently suing Al-Rumaihi for a shitload of money ($1.2 billion). His lawyers have worked to place many of the documents related to the case under seal, in part because Cube and Kwatinetz are convinced that Al-Rumaihi only wanted to invest in BIG3 because he wanted to gain access to Kwatinetz’s former business partner, who just so happens to be the pustulous walking corpse known as Stephen K. Bannon. Why Al-Rumaihi, the alleged Qatari operative, might want to chat with Bannon, the alleged human who was once the chief strategist of Donald Trump’s White House, is also simple: Trump loves Saudi Arabia, which hates Qatar, and Qatar would love Trump to love them instead.

snip

The document further quotes Kwatinetz, who said in part, “I was appalled. Mr. Al-Rumaihi laughed and then stated to me that I shouldn’t be naive, that so many former Washington politicians take our money, and stated ‘do you think [former National Security Advisor Michael] Flynn turned down our money?’” Later, per The Washington Post, it was revealed that Al-Rumaihi was one of the many, many people who visited Trump Tower in the weeks following Trump’s election, which makes this feel all the more ominous.

The main question I have here — aside from “Why the fuck was Ice Cube running a basketball league with Steve Bannon’s former business partner?” — is this: Does Ice Cube know who else took Qatar’s money? Did Trump not take their money because he’d already taken someone else’s money? Was that someone, as per “Arrest the President,” Russia?

Some arguments say there is no reference to the Americas in the Book of Revelations due to civilization on the continents either being wiped out or devastated and knocked down to third world or lower status. At this rate, we would absolutely deserve that fate.....

FlaGator
12-11-2018, 05:54 PM
I blame this on rap music.

hai
12-11-2018, 08:32 PM
I blame this on rap music.

Can i say you can't spell rap without cRap?