PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren Admits She Is “Not a Person of Color”

Elspeth
12-14-2018, 10:41 PM
Finally.....

Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren Admits She Is “Not a Person of Color”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/elizabeth-pocahontas-warren-admits-she-is-not-a-person-of-color/

On Friday, fake Indian Elizabeth Warren admitted she is “not a person of color,” despite claiming for decades to be Native American in order to advance her career.

When pandering speaking at Morgan State University, a historically black institution, Warren showed her white guilt and admitted she is indeed white.

“As a country, we need to stop pretending that the same doors open for everyone, because they don’t. I’m not a person of color. And I haven’t lived your life or experienced anything like the subtle prejudice, or more overt harm, that you may have experienced just because of the color of your skin,” Warren said during a commencement speech.
Elizabeth Warren claimed she was a minority “Native American” to get ahead in her career.

Warren made up all kinds of elaborate stories in an effort to bolster her claims she is Native American.

The Massachusetts Senator even claimed her parents had to elope because her father’s parents were racist and didn’t approve of their son’s Cherokee girlfriend.

Senator Warren also previously claimed her Pawpaw’s high cheekbones were proof she is of Native American descent.

In 1996 the Harvard Crimson identified Elizabeth Warren as a woman of color and Native American.

In 1998 Harvard bragged Elizabeth Warren, “who is Native American”, was their only minority tenured woman on staff.

A 1997 article in the Fordham Law Review described Warren as a Harvard law school’s “first woman of color.”

In October, Elizabeth Warren released a DNA study that claimed she is 1/1,024th Native American.

Now all of a sudden she’s a white lady who doesn’t know what it’s like to be discriminated against.

GrimDallinger
12-14-2018, 11:21 PM
She's one of the most shameless Leftists in American politics today. There's no lie she won't tell, no under-handed deed she won't commit, no "low-baller" opportunity she won't exploit to promote herself as a would-be public leader. The harder she tries, the more she disgusts decent people.

cadillac shark
12-15-2018, 12:52 AM
Can she become any more of a drunk-with-power self-righteous liar?

Elspeth
12-15-2018, 12:53 AM
Can she become any more of a drunk-with-power self-righteous liar?

A rhetorical question, perhaps? :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
12-15-2018, 03:16 AM
She is sort of a grayish green corpse like color.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

FlaGator
12-15-2018, 05:51 AM
This jumped out at me

“As a country, we need to stop pretending that the same doors open for everyone, because they don’t. I’m not a person of color. And I haven’t lived your life or experienced anything like the subtle prejudice, or more overt harm, that you may have experienced just because of the color of your skin,” Warren said during a commencement speech.
Elizabeth Warren claimed she was a minority “Native American” to get ahead in her career.

Is she saying that she pretended to be Native American in order to open a door that was not available to white people?

Think about the implications of that in light of the SJW claim of "white privilege".

FaithHopeLove
12-15-2018, 09:13 AM
This jumped out at me

Is she saying that she pretended to be Native American in order to open a door that was not available to white people?

Think about the implications of that in light of the SJW claim of "white privilege".

That is how I read it as well.

Dlr Pyro
12-15-2018, 10:15 AM
So then President Trump is vindicated for all the negative comments from the left for calling her fauxcahontos.

Similar to his vindication for the tweets he made during the California fires blaming governor brown and the California democrats for their poor forest management that contributed to the fires

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SarasotaRepub
12-15-2018, 11:06 AM
Cute how she slipped that admission into her
little screed and probably hoped no one would
take much notice. Then she could point to it
later and say...Who me?? LOL.

GrimDallinger
12-15-2018, 12:34 PM
I grew up among Indians. Every summer, pretenders would appear on the Reservation. They were usually Blacks claiming to be Cherokee. I kid you not -- it was always, "I'm CHEROKEE." It became a standing joke in the White-town I lived in (the town is actually located on the Res.). Whenever I hear someone say they're Cherokee, I laugh.

Retread
12-15-2018, 12:50 PM
The western Cherokee in Oklahoma owned black slaves who were accorded tribal rights when freed. They and their offspring are recognized there as tribal members. They have no reservation as such but originally occupied a significant portion of the state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee_freedmen_controversy

FlaGator
12-15-2018, 03:52 PM
The western Cherokee in Oklahoma owned black slaves who were accorded tribal rights when freed. They and their offspring are recognized there as tribal members. They have no reservation as such but originally occupied a significant portion of the state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee_freedmen_controversy

Are they considered to be Cherie-Okies?

Elspeth
12-15-2018, 07:21 PM

Pardon me while I groan......

Retread
12-15-2018, 08:13 PM

OUCH!

Nope,

"Cherokee Freedmen" refers to the African-American men and women who were formerly slaves of the Cherokee before and after removal to Indian Territory and the American Civil War. It includes the descendants of such former slaves, as well as those born in unions between formerly enslaved or enslaved African Americans and Cherokee tribal members.

GeorgeandSugar
12-18-2018, 03:22 PM
Time for her to be prosecuted for using that identity politics label. Was she not granted favor for being a woman of color? Did she not lie on applications for school, employment etc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Elspeth
12-19-2018, 03:12 AM
Time for her to be prosecuted for using that identity politics label. Was she not granted favor for being a woman of color? Did she not lie on applications for school, employment etc...

Notice how quiet the Left is about this. Apparently, if you're a leftie, it's ok if you commit sins against PC.

cadillac shark
12-19-2018, 07:26 AM
So much for 'nasty girl', or 'nasty whatever her t-shirt said', as some sort of viable female-foe against the 2020 Trump Campaign.