PDA

View Full Version : We The People Will Fund The Wall

SarasotaRepub
12-20-2018, 06:42 PM
Pretty cool. Build the Wall!!!!

LINK (https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall)

SaintLouieWoman
12-20-2018, 07:49 PM
Amazing, the people are speaking. As of a few minutes ago it's up to over $8 mill, donated by over 135,000 people. It's only been going on for a few days, started by a triple amputee who has been on Fox. It's growing exponentially.

Dlr Pyro
12-20-2018, 09:18 PM
9 million now

NJCardFan
12-21-2018, 12:54 AM
$10.5 million now

Tecate
12-21-2018, 01:18 AM
I can’t believe this is even a debate. I lock the door to my house when I go to work.

SaintLouieWoman
12-21-2018, 01:52 AM
Over 10.6 Million now with about 175,000 donating. I hope that Trump or his people bring this up---should scare the Dems. The people are speaking with their wallets. I noticed that so many of the donations are $5 to $20, with some $100 donations, sprinkled with a few up to $600.

Pelosi has that "let them eat cake" attitude. Let her dance away with her dem buddies (referring to a link SR posted the other day, with the Pislosi dancing away with other dims to celebrate their coming to power and defeating Trump and his wall.

old dog
12-21-2018, 11:11 AM
$11,595,234 by 190,448 patriots. This is the tip of the iceberg. All 535 congresscritters should take notice. FOX has a shutdown countdown clock running. It would be nice if they ran updates on this gofundme on a ticker at the bottom of the screen.

I also love this idea:

Ted Cruz Is Right: Make El Chapo Pay for the Wall

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/ted_cruz_is_right_make_el_chapo_pay_for_the_wall.h tml#ixzz5aKa8YUAt
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

SarasotaRepub
12-21-2018, 11:50 AM
http://youtu.be/gKRPpwlLnDM

Dlr Pyro
12-21-2018, 11:59 AM
http://youtu.be/gKRPpwlLnDM

It is amazing that not only has facebook barred him but has threatened to bar his wife if he uses her account. So much for the left believing in free speech.

Lanie
12-21-2018, 01:59 PM
You know, I actually support this idea. I've said that I resent being forced to pay for a wall that Trump promised Mexico would build.

It could also prevent a shut down.

Just one problem. Can the government accept the money?

cadillac shark
12-21-2018, 06:43 PM
You know, I actually support this idea. I've said that I resent being forced to pay for a wall that Trump promised Mexico would build.

Yeah, but you probably meant " Can the donor(s) earmark it? " Probably not, but Trump can with an EO.

NJCardFan
12-21-2018, 07:37 PM

Yes. Just like the government can accept a cash payout by those hypocrites who say the wealthy don't pay enough in taxes.

SaintLouieWoman
12-23-2018, 03:06 AM
Update, $15.6 M. If the Dems could be shamed, they would be. I hope the folks who voted those dims in the house feel proud of themselves--getting Nancy Pislosi in power again.

I'd be interested in the demographics of those contributing to the wall. It's heartening to see all those $5-10 contributions, as well as the $100's.
Wondering what the geographical distribution of the contributors is.

SR and I donated---and we're in the heartland now. Those in the border states hopefully are kicking in. I'm proud of our country that the people are speaking out.

old dog
12-23-2018, 11:40 AM
I know the organizer of this has been on FOX once or twice and Rush has mentioned it. Other than that, the media propaganda machine has been observing strict radio silence. I'm guessing but I'd say about 5% of democrats and maybe 20% of the general electorate even know of its existence.

old dog
12-23-2018, 11:51 AM
Here's another way to get more Wall funding:

Offer ElChapo bail, say 5 billion dollars. I'm sure he is capable of this and eager to get out. AND MEXICO PAYS FOR IT!

SaintLouieWoman
12-23-2018, 03:14 PM
I know the organizer of this has been on FOX once or twice and Rush has mentioned it. Other than that, the media propaganda machine has been observing strict radio silence. I'm guessing but I'd say about 5% of democrats and maybe 20% of the general electorate even know of its existence.

It's amazing that it's done so well w/o coverage. What's more amazing is that Trump isn't pushing it or more of the Fox people. Of course Shepard Smith wouldn't, but I would have thought that Judge Jeanine or Hannity would push it. IF O'Reilly were still on, I have a feeling that he'd be giving it full coverage.

Are other conservative boards providing a link? It would be a good idea to post it as many places as possible. The former service manager of my old company had sent me an email with the link. It just needs to be spread, to prove the power of the people. If the Dems can resist, we can push and be aggressive in the defense of our country and our families.

Banacek
12-24-2018, 05:46 PM
Washington Post Reporter Fails to End Vet’s Wall Funding Campaign

A reporter with the left-wing Washington Post disapproves of a triple-amputee veteran’s Go Fund Me campaign to pay for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border that has raised more than $13 million. The reporter tried to shut it down, claiming the effort violated the fundraising website’s terms because it discriminated against mostly Latinos trying to get into the United States.

Tony Romm, who is a tech reporter for the Post and contributes to MSNBC and other leftist media outlets, announced his effort to shut down veteran Brian Kolfage’s wall funding campaign that has raised almost $14 million in five days.

“So there’s an effort on GoFundMe to raise cash money for a border wall. Has more than $5M in donations (seeking $1B) and claims to have contacts in the Trump admin (have asked for more). But it got me thinking: is that, like, allowed on the site?” Romm tweeted.

“GoFundMe terms prohibit attempts to raise cash money rooted in ‘intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases,’ among other limits,” Romm tweeted.

“So I asked GoFundMe if this wall fundraiser violates that. Spox: ‘This campaign does not violate our terms of service. The funds are safely held by our payment processor, and we will work with the organizer to transfer funds’ or return them if target isn’t met,’” Romm tweeted.

“This was my next question — how does that work, and what about the contention in the pitch itself that there are convos with Trump admin officials? are they allowed to have those convos?” Romm tweeted.

Romm did not do his homework because Kolfage’s Go Fund Me page explained this process, including a lawmaker’s introduction of a bill that would allow the money raised to be directed to funding a wall through U.S. Treasury bonds, and the campaign is also exploring other legal avenues to allow the federal government to use the funds.

“We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall,” the Go Fund Me page said

Another Washington Post twerp.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/21/washington-post-reporter-fails-to-end-vets-wall-funding-campaign/

SaintLouieWoman
12-24-2018, 08:08 PM
$16,766,929 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 275,759 people in 7 days

It's slowing down a bit, but still steadily building. That Washington Post twerp is just that--a sniveling libtard. More people need to know about this, so the donations can keep on coming.

Dlr Pyro
12-24-2018, 08:52 PM
Washington Post Reporter Fails to End Vet’s Wall Funding Campaign

Another Washington Post twerp.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/21/washington-post-reporter-fails-to-end-vets-wall-funding-campaign/romm is your typical intolerant liberal douche. Nobody is forcing him to donate for the wall, but he is in no position to stop those who wish to donate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SaintLouieWoman
12-26-2018, 06:31 PM
$17,321,623 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 284,985 people in 9 days

Folks are still contributing. They're getting into the really impressive range. More important is the number of contributors. I hope the link spreads further, so more will contribute so it makes a big impression with the Dem obstructionists. I had a relative who was a politician, and believe me, they do pay attention to numbers.

SaintLouieWoman
12-30-2018, 08:41 PM
Update---this had fallen to the 2nd page. It's too important to be ignored.

Folks are still contributing--in fact over 302,000 have done so.

$18,306,429 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 302,182 people in 13 days

If you haven't contributed, maybe kick in $5 and sign the petition. We need to show the dems that we're serious about the wall.

SaintLouieWoman
01-02-2019, 12:52 AM
Latest update----if you get a chance, maybe send an email to friends with the link (in page 1 of this thread) so perhaps the donations will keep coming. Note over 307k donations have been made.

$18,592,600 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 307,136 people in 16 days

enslaved1
01-02-2019, 03:57 AM
Moonbats respond..

https://wokesloth.com/christians-funding-border-wall-at-christmas/emily/

#18 showed up in my feed. I laughed. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tecate
01-02-2019, 04:51 AM
Moonbats respond..

https://wokesloth.com/christians-funding-border-wall-at-christmas/emily/

#18 showed up in my feed. I laughed. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The easiest way to shut down these wide open border pukes is to ask them for a number... how many get to prance in unfettered? You won’t get an answer. How many have you taken in while you volunteer my money to accommodate them? The answer is zero.

Wide open borders is politically an epic failure. It looks good on paper to a bleeding heart liberal until the bill comes due.

Elspeth
01-02-2019, 01:07 PM
The easiest way to shut down these wide open border pukes is to ask them for a number... how many get to prance in unfettered? You won’t get an answer. How many have you taken in while you volunteer my money to accommodate them? The answer is zero.

Wide open borders is politically an epic failure. It looks good on paper to a bleeding heart liberal until the bill comes due.

You're thinking logically. For the leftists, this is an emotional issue. Until you understand that the left gets high on their own emotions and refuses to relinquish that high for your inconvenient facts, you will not understand them.

Dlr Pyro
01-02-2019, 01:34 PM
It's 2 things for the left:

1. More illegal voters = more democrat party voters
2. President Trump must be denied any victory regardless of how it would be for the good of the Country.

SaintLouieWoman
01-03-2019, 02:46 AM
It's 2 things for the left:

1. More illegal voters = more democrat party voters
2. President Trump must be denied any victory regardless of how it would be for the good of the Country.

It's the old two-fer for the Dems. You're dead on right with this. Let's fund that wall--or at least part of it--and show them that they can't win.

Tecate
01-04-2019, 04:35 AM
The last I heard on local news radio is the Dems aren’t giving an inch on funding for the wall. It’s a game of political chicken. Who will blink first?

Dlr Pyro
01-04-2019, 12:32 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49464993_1898943036895588_1394560084121485312_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=31158b8ab70f356663b6f99e777770ed&oe=5CD8A290

SaintLouieWoman
01-04-2019, 05:38 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49464993_1898943036895588_1394560084121485312_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=31158b8ab70f356663b6f99e777770ed&oe=5CD8A290

It's difficult to argue against the old popcorn can. LOL.

Here's the update for today:

$18,960,506 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 313,675 people in 18 days

I wish Fox or the Trump administration would give this more of a mention. It's still growing, but not as fast as initially. I noticed last night that someone donated $900. Most of the donations seem to range from $5-10, with a sprinkling of $50's and $100's.

BUILD THAT WALL

SaintLouieWoman
01-05-2019, 11:01 AM
$19 million now with over 315,000 donating.

Old n Grumpy
01-05-2019, 02:07 PM
And when we are done with the wall we can do a fund to export all the liberals who hate it here so much

Freedomnut
01-05-2019, 06:12 PM
And when we are done with the wall we can do a fund to export all the liberals who hate it here so much

If there is an ironclad guarantee that these $ will be spent for this project, I'll gladly donate; even sacrificially!!:Flag2::Flag2::Flag2:

Dlr Pyro
01-08-2019, 10:40 AM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49864980_1904503819672843_451627764068384768_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=b4f2fdae6f8cfcfc2b0235483c490780&oe=5CC70AA1

SaintLouieWoman
01-09-2019, 11:12 PM
$19,867,117 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 331,088 people in 23 days

I just sent an email to the Sean Hannity show suggesting Brian Kolfage would be a great guest to show that the people are behind Trump and the wall.

Elspeth
01-10-2019, 12:21 AM
$19,867,117 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 331,088 people in 23 days

I just sent an email to the Sean Hannity show suggesting Brian Kolfage would be a great guest to show that the people are behind Trump and the wall.

The momentum seems to have slowed down.

SaintLouieWoman
01-10-2019, 08:16 PM
$20,005,807 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 333,932 people in 24 days

YAY, THEY HIT THE $20M MARK

Sent the link to some of my former business colleagues and most had already contributed. They cited to "make a statement" motivated them.

SaintLouieWoman
01-11-2019, 02:18 AM
It's picking up now---just noticed one guy donated $1k. It could be because the loony, condescending lefties are taking notice & making fun of the deplorables.

Jimmy Kimmel showed the link to this GoFundMe page, making the snarky comment that so many people are donating because they obviously don't have to make student loan repayments---they're too unwashed and unschooled and stupid. i was seething mad when I saw this.

Good news is that it's getting to the libs. They're trying to perpetuate the fiction that the American people don't want border security. They're wrong.

In just an hour or so they added another $100k with the number of donors increasing at the pace that makes the libtards nervous.

Tecate
01-11-2019, 02:41 AM
It's picking up now---just noticed one guy donated $1k. It could be because the loony, condescending lefties are taking notice & making fun of the deplorables.

Jimmy Kimmel showed the link to this GoFundMe page, making the snarky comment that so many people are donating because they obviously don't have to make student loan repayments---they're too unwashed and unschooled and stupid. i was seething mad when I saw this.

Good news is that it's getting to the libs. They're trying to perpetuate the fiction that the American people don't want border security. They're wrong.

In just an hour or so they added another $100k with the number of donors increasing at the pace that makes the libtards nervous.
Jimmy Kimmel is a joke. He went from girls on trampolines to crocodile tears over mass shootings. A man with armed security telling me that I need to turn in my firearms. He can piss off.

Dlr Pyro
01-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Jimmy Kimmel is a joke. He went from girls on trampolines to crocodile tears over mass shootings. A man with armed security telling me that I need to turn in my firearms. He can piss off.

I have wondered how he continues to get a pass for all the antics he did on "The Man Show".

Don't me wrong, I loved "The Man Show" and saw it as good course guy type humor, but since kimmel has embraced the left way of life, how does this not come back to bite him in the ass?

Rockntractor
01-11-2019, 02:58 PM
An idea to beef up the wall a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5hRnkRnn0k

old dog
01-11-2019, 08:05 PM
The following posted today:

I [Brian Kolfage] immediately sought out and consulted with some of our country's leading professionals in law, politics, national security, construction, and finance. This team has spent countless hours over the holidays reviewing all issues pertaining to the construction of a southern border wall. Unanimously, we have all come to the conclusion that:

-The federal government won’t be able to accept our donations anytime soon.

-We are better equipped than our own government to use the donated funds to build an actual wall on the southern border.

-Our highly experienced team is highly confident that we can complete significant segments of the wall in less time, and for far less money, than the federal government, while meeting or exceeding all required regulatory, engineering, and environmental specifications.

-Our team strongly believes that we can complete our segments of the wall for less than half of the government’s estimated costs on a per mile basis.

To show the government how “We the People” can get this done, we have formed a Section 501(c)(4) non-profit Florida Corporation named “We Build the Wall, Inc.” to receive the GoFundMe contributions. Our website can be found at www.webuildthewall.us.

The following individuals serve on the on the advisory board, and construction, finance, and or audit committees, operations, administration, PR, Media and ongoing fundraising:

www.webuildthewall.us/team

Brigadier General Dr. Robert S. Spalding III

Industrialist John Daniel Moran, Jr.

Ex-Navy SEAL and businessman Erik Prince,

Former Secretary of State of Kansas Kris Kobach,

Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza

Law enforcement and immigration expert Sheriff David Clarke

Fox news contributor and border security expert Sara A. Carter

Former Colorado Congressman and presidential candidate Tom Tancredo

Angel Dad Steve Ronnebeck

Media consultant and journalist Jennifer Lawrence

and many others

More details on their gofundme homepage:

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

SarasotaRepub
01-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Build Da Wall and install these
on top of it...

https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/06/armymil20070126093954.jpg

Army Death...I mean Heat Ray!!! :smile-new:

This is the mobile version that can chase
down any stranglers. :vader:

SaintLouieWoman
01-13-2019, 02:41 AM
The following posted today:

More details on their gofundme homepage:

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

For anyone who has contributed, if you read all their update, there's a link to say that you want the money to go to the wall. Since it's unlikely that they'll reach the $1billion mark, if you do nothing, your money will be returned. If you follow the link, it will say that you want the donation going to the wall. We followed the link.