PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser for ladders counters border-wall campaign

Banacek
12-24-2018, 06:01 PM
Responding to a GoFundMe page by an Army veteran that has raised more than $13 million to fund a border wall, a transgender woman and human-rights activist has set up a page to pay for ladders so people can climb over the wall advocated by President Trump

Charlotte Clymer’s campaign had generated more than $97,000 by late Friday afternoon after launching Wednesday.

As WND reported, the campaign launched Monday by Brian Kolfage titled “We the People Will Fund the Wall” aims to raise $1 billion to help fund the wall that became a major plank in Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign

https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/fundraiser-for-ladders-counters-border-wall-campaign/#UBMKk5pJABq7dIlH.99

Dlr Pyro
12-24-2018, 06:20 PM
Figures a transgender freak would push for something like this. anti-American piece of shit...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SarasotaRepub
12-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Figures a transgender freak would push for something like this. anti-American piece of shit...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That about covers it.

SaintLouieWoman
12-24-2018, 08:11 PM
It also proves that libs are cheap. The conservative effort is approaching $17M.

The libs are better at using other people's money.

SVPete
12-24-2018, 10:49 PM
How much would 1000 insecticide sprayers and a couple thousand gallons of corn oil cost?

Angry Old White Man
12-25-2018, 10:48 AM
I don't know how many of us will live long enough to see it but there will come a time when the citizens will arm and man the borders, not only that a mass deportation will happen. If not the nation will be totally bankrupt from all the illegal handing out of our tax dollars by these liberals and others. no where does it say our yearly national budget includes feeding illegals.

enslaved1
12-25-2018, 11:27 PM
Charlotte and every donor should broadcast their home addresses in the GoFundMe, and all over their social media accounts, so the illegals know exactly where they are welcome to come live, eat, sleep for as long as they wish. Otherwise, everyone of this campaign's supporters are hypocrites. If any of them lock their front doors when they leave the house, or when they go to bed, they are hypocrites.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SVPete
12-26-2018, 11:03 AM
I envision something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1O9_RVik_Q

FlaGator
12-26-2018, 12:21 PM
This has disaster written all over it. When one of the ladders break and someone falls off and gets hurt they are going to sue the person who started the Go-Fundme account, the person who bought the ladders, the people who delivered the ladders and the company that made the ladders.

SarasotaRepub
12-26-2018, 05:11 PM
This has disaster written all over it. When one of the ladders break and someone falls off and gets hurt they are going to sue the person who started the Go-Fundme account, the person who bought the ladders, the people who delivered the ladders and the company that made the ladders.

LOL!!! Good points!! But they'll still blame Trump!!