PDA

View Full Version : NBC’s NYE Coverage Slammed for Airing Chrissy Teigen Talking About ‘Vaginal Steaming’

Banacek
01-01-2019, 06:30 PM
NBC has drawn a firestorm of criticism after its New Year’s Eve broadcast featured model Chrissy Teigen discussing “vaginal steaming” on live television, leaving some viewers disgusted and outraged over the inappropriate rant.

Hordes of angry viewers took to Twitter to express their dismay over NBC’s coverage as Chrissy Teigen discussed the so-called age-old cleansing remedy in New York City’s Times Square, with some labeling the broadcast a “train-wreck,” while others demanded apologies.

Yeah, I like to steam my vag,” Teigen began as NBC aired a photo of the model undergoing the treatment.

“What does that mean?” host Carson Daily replied, before cutting Teigen off as she attempted another zany explanation of the act.

“You should be in prison,” Daily then joked.

Below is a sample of the criticism NBC received over the raunchy segment, which aired roughly 15 minutes before midnight

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/01/01/nbc-nye-coverage-slammed-chrissy-teigen-talking-about-vaginal-steaming/

noonwitch
01-02-2019, 12:13 PM
I think the TKEs were mixing the drinks for the media at Times Square on NYE.