PDA

View Full Version : Amazonís Alexa is a CRAZY SJW LIBERAL! | Louder With Crowder

Elspeth
01-09-2019, 02:46 PM
"Mohammed was a wise and noble prophet"
"Jesus Christ is a fictional character"
"There are more than two genders"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M

Tecate
01-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Why anyone would buy one of these and bring it into their home is beyond me. Was over at some friends house playing cards one night, and we asked Alexa if she was spying on us? She said, ďI donít know the answer to that.Ē Well, I know the answer. Yes, itís listening to every single sound in your house! George Orwell is laughing in his grave.

Elspeth
01-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Why anyone would buy one of these and bring it into their home is beyond me. Was over at some friends house playing cards one night, and we asked Alexa if she was spying on us? She said, ďI donít know the answer to that.Ē Well, I know the answer. Yes, itís listening to every single sound in your house! George Orwell is laughing in his grave.

Even Orwell didn't know that we would be marketed into paying for our own oppression.

Tecate
01-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Even Orwell didn't know that we would be marketed into paying for our own oppression.

What about Siri on the iPhone? When you turn it off, is it ever really off? Probably not, just like the Google location tracking. Iím not anti-technology, but if a couple puts their iPhones on nightstands on separate sides of the bed while having sex, Siri probably gets it all in stereo.

FlaGator
01-09-2019, 07:29 PM
I hate to say this but unless you're willing to cut off your internet, cable, dish, and smartphones worrying about Alexia and Siri is pointless. For that matter, just going out in public you are being surveilled with all the public cameras watching you. Get rid of your OnStar, LoJack, and any car tracking device and get rid of your car too if it is newer than 2000.

It is too late my friends, the genie is out of the bottle and we opened the bottle with our very first internet connection.

DumbAss Tanker
01-09-2019, 08:40 PM
I use an android phone that stays off until I need it (Not paranoia, just no reception at my house, so no point in relying on it for routine use), and don't have any use for Alexa or anything like it, it just doesn't do anything for me that I need done.

ralph wiggum
01-09-2019, 09:44 PM
I use an android phone that stays off until I need it (Not paranoia, just no reception at my house, so no point in relying on it for routine use), and don't have any use for Alexa or anything like it, it just doesn't do anything for me that I need done.Google kindly sent me an email that recapped all the locations I visited in 2018. That shit is spooky. Other than going off the grid, I can't do that. Probably a work around to have it not follow or track my Droid phone. But no clue how to turn everything off for certain.

Elspeth
01-10-2019, 12:23 AM
Google kindly sent me an email that recapped all the locations I visited in 2018. That shit is spooky. Other than going off the grid, I can't do that. Probably a work around to have it not follow or track my Droid phone. But no clue how to turn everything off for certain.

We are required to have our own spying apparatus.

Tecate
01-10-2019, 04:09 AM
I hate to say this but unless you're willing to cut off your internet, cable, dish, and smartphones worrying about Alexia and Siri is pointless. For that matter, just going out in public you are being surveilled with all the public cameras watching you. Get rid of your OnStar, LoJack, and any car tracking device and get rid of your car too if it is newer than 2000.

It is too late my friends, the genie is out of the bottle and we opened the bottle with our very first internet connection.

Yeah, weíre way past the point of no return. Just imagine the field day that Hitler and Stalin wouldíve had with this level of technology at their disposal. Throw in some censorship, which they are already doing, top it off with a 100% cashless society and our slavery is complete.

Itís scary to think about, but not that far away. If the wrong person gains control of the helm...