PDA

View Full Version : As of Saturday, these 21 companies have pulled ads from Tucker’s show.

Banacek
01-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Over 20 companies have bowed to pressure from the far-left and pulled their advertising from Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” The latest company to pull its advertising was Red Lobster.

In response, an army of free speech advocates fed-up with what they describe as the left’s “corporate censorship boycotts” have declared that it’s time to start fighting fire with fire, starting with Red Lobster, the latest chain to throw Fox News under the bus.

The advertiser pullout began early last month when host Tucker Carlson made alleged “offensive” remarks about illegal immigrants and the indisputable problems they inevitably wreak.

Following the remarks, far-left activists began claiming that Carlson’s factually backed claim that the mass importation of illegal immigrants would make America “dirtier” was a racist statement.

The activists then began pressuring the host’s advertisers to pull their advertising from the program or face their combined wrath. According to the Huffington Post, as of Saturday, 21 advertisers had ceded to the left’s demands:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/12/as-of-saturday-these-21-companies-have-pulled-ads-from-tuckers-show-conservatives-say-lets-fight-back-712994

Apocalypse
01-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Hard to trash them on FB when it's post after post of people complaining of their craptastic service.

Rockntractor
01-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Hard to trash them on FB when it's post after post of people complaining of their craptastic service.
That for me brings up an interesting question. Does it matter more to me whether they are trying to tear down the fabric of what I believe in or is my main concern whether they keep my DR. Pepper promptly refilled?
It may be silly of my but I think they should mind their own fucking bussiness when it comes to what I believe in, there is no faster way to get rid of my bussiness then to attack what I believe, but then I prefer my tableware clean too.