PDA

View Full Version : Gavin Newsome's Plan To Tax Drinking Water

NJCardFan
01-13-2019, 05:36 PM
I ain't got the words. https://www.theblaze.com/news/california-democratic-governor-gavin-newsom-wheels-out-plan-for-statewide-water-tax?utm_content=bufferee082&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=theblaze

FlaGator
01-13-2019, 06:58 PM
What Mayor Newsome means is he is going to initiate a tax on drinking water that he wants you to believe will help those with no access to good water (hint, there are no people in California who don't have access to good water) but instead will be using that money to pay on the massive debt that already exists.

You notice that in California the magic phrase it "to help those who don't have _________." fill in the blank.

ABC
01-13-2019, 08:36 PM
You notice that in California the magic phrase it "to help those who don't have _________." fill in the blank.

The "brains" any longer to think nor fend for themselves ...

For which the DEMs in charge are most thankful? :livid:

cadillac shark
01-13-2019, 09:38 PM
Not a surprise. I've been expecting this would be attempted by someone like him, for decades.

The question is: Were Dems?

Their voters aren't going to tolerate supporting this, or being associated with it.

Rockntractor
01-13-2019, 10:32 PM
They are doing it wrong, tax pee. Don't allow someone to relieve themselves until they pay the pee tax each time

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

NJCardFan
01-14-2019, 07:50 AM
They are doing it wrong, tax pee. Don't allow someone to relieve themselves until they pay the pee tax each time

Watch the movie Americathon 1999.

FlaGator
01-14-2019, 08:06 AM

Per flush tax. Bar's will take the brunt of this tax policy.

Dlr Pyro
01-14-2019, 09:49 AM

don't give him any ideas. That fucking moron will tax you to drink it and to get rid of it.

Elspeth
01-14-2019, 11:45 AM

Please don't give them any more ideas! I have to live here.

enslaved1
01-14-2019, 12:14 PM
Per flush tax. Bar's will take the brunt of this tax policy.

Much of San Francisco already knows how to evade that tax.

Banacek
01-14-2019, 03:12 PM
Much of San Francisco already knows how to evade that tax.

:biggrin-new:

NJCardFan
01-14-2019, 04:28 PM
Their voters aren't going to tolerate supporting this, or being associated with it.

Oh yes they will. Democrats and progressives are sheep. This gif is 100% accurate when it comes to the left:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/lemmings.gif