PDA

View Full Version : Meghan McCain Blows Up on Air! Censorship for Her But Not Navarro?

Banacek
01-13-2019, 07:51 PM
The producers of the ABC talk show “The View” attempted to censor panelist Meghan McCain on Friday for calling President Trump’s former attorney, Michael Cohen, a “jacka$$.”

Cohen is a donkey’s behind but maybe that word is too offensive although it does aptly describe Cohen, a known liar. In any case, McCain blew up on air over the scolding she received from producers through her earpiece. It appears Ana Navarro was not rebuked for calling Cohen, “Trump’s jacka$$,” and that’s when McCain blew.

The episode started off when one panelist, Abby Huntsman, said she believes the upcoming testimony by Michael Cohen before the House Oversight and Reform Committee will be a lot of nothing. McCain seemed to agree with the point in a way.

She argued, “If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck. And I think we are probably going to get some information. Will it be the damning Trump is imprisoned and impeached moment? Probably not, since it never is so far.”

“I honestly think Michael Cohen was a jackass from day one and I continue to think he’s a jackass. I don’t know what he could probably say to change that,” she continued.

These people were your daddy's "friends" HA HA HA HA

http://www.independentsentinel.com/meghan-mccain-blows-up-on-air-censorship-for-her-but-not-navarro/

Rockntractor
01-13-2019, 11:20 PM
Satan and a band of sodomite Demons are John McCain's freinds now

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk