PDA

View Full Version : Nothing wrong with this guy

Banacek
01-13-2019, 07:55 PM
Cop killer claimed in note police targeted him with 'ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking

The man who killed Officer Natalie Corona in an “ambush”-style attack left a note in the apartment where he killed himself, claiming that police had targeted him with “ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking.”

The note left by Kevin Douglas Limbaugh of Davis, Calif., was released after Davis police identified the 48-year-old as the man who fatally shot Corona during the officer's response to a car collision Thursday night.

The Davis Police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking,” reads the note, which was typed on a computer. “I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect (sic) on my inner ear. I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can’t live this way anymore.”

There’s no way to know when the note was typed, Davis police Lt. Paul Doroshov told SFGate.com, adding that the note was found during a search of Limbaugh's apartment.

Obviously this guy didn't realize that the ultrasonic waves were meant to keep him from barking at the moon.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-killed-california-cop-claimed-police-department-targeted-him-targeted-him-with-ultra-sonic-waves-meant-to-keep-dogs-from-barking