PDA

View Full Version : President B. Hussein Obama Looks Inevitable

mike128
06-20-2008, 05:30 PM
It looks like we'll almost certainly have Obama as our next president, according to this website that I just found. It runs election simulations based on probabilities derived from the latest statewide polls.

Unless the creators of this site are purposely being biased in favor of Obama, it looks like McCain might not even have a chance. Here's the link (requires Flash):

http://www.270towin.com/simulation/

I can just picture all the terrorists and muslim extremists dancing in the streets, firing their guns in the air, and displaying victory signs once Obama wins. :mad:

LogansPapa
06-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Yeah, but thatís only because people made such a big deal of his middle name (Hussein).:rolleyes:

AmPat
06-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah, but thatís only because people made such a big deal of his middle name (Hussein).:rolleyes:
No, make no mistake. Terrorists all over the world will rejoice when ANY liberal is elected. 100% of the world knows what only 49% of the American voters know, Liberals make the USA vulnerable to attack.:cool:

Worse, the Liberals who claim this is not true know it too, it isn't important though because in a liberal's small mind, gaining power is more importat than our protection.

Molon Labe
06-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Very interesting site....

It ain't over till that fat lady sings.

Linda50AZ
06-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Obama is a sure win for American Idol. Not POTUS.

His 'bounce' after Hillary exited stage left was 6%, and that is fading fast.

Democrats are not to impressed with his passing on public campaign funding...Obama raised 22 million in May, McCain just over 21 million.

Nationally the polls, which don't mean much this early, show they almost tied. For an election that was a 'sure thing' for the dems, it isn't so sure after all.

McCain is the perfect candidate for this election year.

LogansPapa
06-21-2008, 02:16 AM
McCain is the perfect candidate for this election year.

:rolleyes:

McBush is a slow moving dinosaur - that will have his old, droopy ass handed to him in the election if he doesn't pick a young, fire-ball for VP.

linda22003
06-21-2008, 07:54 AM
It looks like we'll almost certainly have Obama as our next president

I shouldn't wonder, what with all the threats you've made not to vote for McCain. :rolleyes:

Goldwater
06-21-2008, 09:23 AM
It could actually go either way, they both suck as debaters, maybe McCain will win because he exudes certainty, maybe Obama will win because he exudes freshness.

CLibertarian
06-21-2008, 09:29 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/bfam1/Obama_WhiteHouse.jpg

AmPat
06-21-2008, 10:05 AM
It could actually go either way, they both suck as debaters, maybe McCain will win because he exudes certainty, maybe Obama will win because he exudes freshness.

What a choice: Crusty experience or Fresh incompetence.:rolleyes:

Goldwater
06-21-2008, 10:21 AM
What a choice: Crusty experience or Fresh incompetence.:rolleyes:

If you're not a far left liberal it is not a good election year.

everyman68
06-21-2008, 10:23 AM
I can't believe a great nation can't provide us with better choices for president.

AmPat
06-21-2008, 10:32 AM
I can't believe a great nation can't provide us with better choices for president.

300,000,000 people and the best two are these? What the #$^& is wrong with us?:o:confused::mad:

mike128
06-21-2008, 09:55 PM
I shouldn't wonder, what with all the threats you've made not to vote for McCain. :rolleyes:
As I have stated before, if McCain picks a REAL conservative as his VP running mate, then he will get my vote in November. But if McCain decides to take a left turn and pick a Condi Rice or a Mitt Romney, I'll end up sitting out the general election.

It's hard enough for me to vote for McCain, as it is. McCain's VP pick will be an indication as to the direction he wants to take the Republican Party as its new leader. If that direction is even further to the left, then no sale.

I stand by what I've said.

ralph wiggum
06-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Whether you like it or not.....

....mentioning HUSSEIN as his middle name, and shouting it to the mountaintops will make a difference.

Bank on it. :cool:

LogansPapa
06-21-2008, 10:32 PM
300,000,000 people and the best two are these? What the #$^& is wrong with us?:o:confused::mad:

As Mr. White tells us: "You can't fix stupid.":D

Elspeth
06-21-2008, 10:46 PM
As I have stated before, if McCain picks a REAL conservative as his VP running mate, then he will get my vote in November. But if McCain decides to take a left turn and pick a Condi Rice or a Mitt Romney, I'll end up sitting out the general election.

It's hard enough for me to vote for McCain, as it is. McCain's VP pick will be an indication as to the direction he wants to take the Republican Party as its new leader. If that direction is even further to the left, then no sale.

I stand by what I've said.

Who would you like to see as his running mate?

mike128
06-22-2008, 04:32 AM
Who would you like to see as his running mate?
My first choice is Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour. He is a solid social conservative, and he would bring the FisCons on board, as well. Since independents usually only focus on the top of the ticket anyway, Haley Barbour's selection as McCain's VP would be a great way to let conservatives know that McCain will not[/Ł] abandon conservative principles, and will reassure conservatives that should something go wrong with McCain's health, due to his age, a [u]real conservative who's qualified will be ready to take over as president. Governor Haley Barbour would make an excellent pick for McCain's VP.

I also like Mike Huckabee, but he already has signed a one-year contract with the Fox News Channel, so he's out.

Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana is definitely a conservative, but he's too young, and the liberal media would turn him into another Dan Quayle. Also, the age difference between McCain and Jindal is too great.

Newt is also a good pick, but he has too much personal baggage in his past, which the liberal media could easily exploit.

I really believe that Governor Haley Barbour is the best pick for John McCain.