PDA

View Full Version : NFL Wildcard Playoffs

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2009, 12:13 PM
I didn't get to watch either game yesterday.

My Falcons lost. :(

San Diego looked a little ragged but did what needed to be done to win the game in OT. Nice one Chargers.

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Today:

Miami vs Baltimore.

Vikings vs Eagles.

Go Fins.

And I'm rootin' for Da Iggles....

Speedy
01-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Sorry, but Miami does not have a shot against the Ravens.

The Eagles should not have any problems with Minnesota.

biccat
01-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Since my team didn't make it to the playoffs this year (but they snagged the #1 draft pick!), I was rooting for the Colts. Unfortunately, they went out in the first game to an opponent they should've crushed.

I am now taking recommendations to which team I should attach my bad luck.

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Defensive touchdown by the Ravens. 10 to 3 over Miami.

Nice runback.

Speedy
01-04-2009, 03:13 PM
First half is over and Miami has been on the receiving end a pants down spanking the whole game!

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2009, 03:42 PM
First half is over and Miami has been on the receiving end a pants down spanking the whole game!

True Dat. The Raven D looks pretty impressive.

Lars1701a
01-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Looks like Mcslab is doing his best to lose the gam

Speedy
01-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Neither Philly nor the Vikings look like they want to win the game.

PoliCon
01-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Vikings . . . iggles . . . . chargers . . . . who cares. Bring on the STILLERS!!

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm pulling for the Steelers to go all the way.

Not sure who it will be on the other side.

Space Gravy
01-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Minnesota's QB situation is a disaster.

Speedy
01-04-2009, 07:44 PM

This QB is a bigger bust than Quincy Carter was for the Cowboys.

Space Gravy
01-04-2009, 07:49 PM
I'll go on record right now and say I think the Eagles win in NJ next week.

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Eagles-Giants. I like both teams but I tend to agree.

I don't see either team beating Pittsburg if they play through.

PoliCon
01-04-2009, 08:59 PM

I don't see either team beating Pittsburg if they play through. How bowt dem STILLERS!! Pixburgs goan to the sooperbawl!

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2009, 09:10 PM
They do look good.

Today and yesterday, all but one of the teams I was rooting for lost. Philly was the only one that won. :(

Next weekend will be sweet. I'm going nowhere. I'm doing nothing, but watch football, and shows about football. I'm watching shows about the football that is about to be played. I'm watching shows about the football that has already been played.

I will have beer and food and football. :D:D

If there is an ice storm and the power is out, I will drive or walk if necessary six miles to town, rent a motel room, and watch football.

Lars1701a
01-05-2009, 11:08 AM

I don't see either team beating Pittsburg if they play through.

The Eagles SMOKED the queerlers this year. Pittsburgh's QB was our D's bitch.

On Edit: Is ben going to be ready after that knock to the head in game 16 or was it 15?

Lars1701a
01-05-2009, 11:10 AM

You see the block they laid on minnesota's QB when sammules (sp)? was running the interception back?

You know that QB is as dumb as a bag of hammers trying to go toe to toe with a Defensive linemen.

Speedy
01-05-2009, 12:51 PM
If there is an ice storm and the power is out, I will drive or walk if necessary six miles to town, rent a motel room, and watch football.

Back in my drug dealing days, I once rented a room to watch the wildcard playoffs during an ice storm. I had a trunkfull of product and had already avoided a couple of wrecks so I decided to just stop for a couple of days. I stopped in a hick town in Kansas and I was headed to Minnesota.

PoliCon
01-05-2009, 02:25 PM
The Eagles SMOKED the queerlers this year. Pittsburgh's QB was our D's bitch.

On Edit: Is ben going to be ready after that knock to the head in game 16 or was it 15?what ever. :rolleyes: Seems to me that your team lost quite a few more games than ours did - and when we lost to you it was in philly. If we play you in the playoffs - it will be in the Burgh :) and you will not repeat that win. :p and BTW - it was less than 10 points so that hardly constitutes SMOKED. :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
01-05-2009, 03:02 PM
If we play you in the playoffs - it will be in the Burgh :) and you will not repeat that win. :p and BTW - it was less than 10 points so that hardly constitutes SMOKED. :rolleyes:

Actually it will be in Tampa.;)

Lars1701a
01-05-2009, 03:54 PM
what ever. :rolleyes: Seems to me that your team lost quite a few more games than ours did - and when we lost to you it was in philly. If we play you in the playoffs - it will be in the Burgh :) and you will not repeat that win. :p and BTW - it was less than 10 points so that hardly constitutes SMOKED.:

As rebel yell pointed out it will be in tampa You are wrong on one point.

I was stuck in Latrobe PA during that game and believe you me the crowd was more quite then a butterfly's roar.

um it was 15 to 6 for your info that plus the NINE sacks we laid out on him I would call that a ASS beating. Big Ben was knocked around so much he was telling the bus driver to warm them up in the third quarter :p

On edit: The "burgh" dont scare this team. They are going to go out in the next two weeks and beat two better teams on the road.

Speedy
01-05-2009, 04:42 PM
You see the block they laid on minnesota's QB when sammules (sp)? was running the interception back?

You know that QB is as dumb as a bag of hammers trying to go toe to toe with a Defensive linemen.

He got slammed didn't he! That was hilarious!

PoliCon
01-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Actually it will be in Tampa.;) You're right. I'm screwed up and confusing Philadelphia vultures with the san diego chargers. We won't even get to play the eagles because they're going to lose in The big apple next Sunday.

newshutr
01-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Actually it will be in Tampa.;)

That is if McNabb doens't get an upset stomach from nerves and vomits all over the place..

JB
01-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Next weekend will be sweet. I'm going nowhere. I'm doing nothing, but watch football, and shows about football. I'm watching shows about the football that is about to be played. I'm watching shows about the football that has already been played.

I will have beer and food and football. :D:D

If there is an ice storm and the power is out, I will drive or walk if necessary six miles to town, rent a motel room, and watch football.I like the way this guy thinks.

(sometimes)

Bubba Dawg
01-05-2009, 09:53 PM
I like the way this guy thinks.

(sometimes)

Thanks JB!!!!:D

Sometimes I like the way I think too....um....

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 03:52 AM
You're right. I'm screwed up and confusing Philadelphia vultures with the san diego chargers. We won't even get to play the eagles because they're going to lose in The big apple next Sunday.

We might not see you in the SB lol you have to beat SD first then Tenn or Baltimore lol

you do know we beat the NY Giants in NY? beat them bad. We just have had problems this year with bad teams. It all depends on who shows up to play.

marinejcksn
01-06-2009, 07:48 AM
That is if McNabb doens't get an upset stomach from nerves and vomits all over the place..

Even with a vomiting QB, my Birds are still going to soar high over the G Men on Sunday! No Big Blue Wrecking Crew is going to stand in our way. It's a repeat of 1980, baby!(Without the Super Bowl loss:p) First the Phils, then the E-A-G-L-E-S! :D

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 09:15 AM
We might not see you in the SB lol you have to beat SD first then Tenn or Baltimore lol

you do know we beat the NY Giants in NY? beat them bad. We just have had problems this year with bad teams. It all depends on who shows up to play.You're right. We do have a much TOUGHER road to the Superbowl than your buzzards do. But how ever it comes out - rest assured - I'll be rooting for who ever your team is playing against and of course the Stillers. :) I think it's about time they got the 6th one they were cheated out of in the 90s.

Rebel Yell
01-06-2009, 09:47 AM
You're right. We do have a much TOUGHER road to the Superbowl than your buzzards do. But how ever it comes out - rest assured - I'll be rooting for who ever your team is playing against and of course the Stillers. :) I think it's about time they got the 6th one they were cheated out of in the 90s.

They were "cheated" out of their fifth one in the nineties. ;)

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 10:23 AM
You're right. We do have a much TOUGHER road to the Superbowl than your buzzards do. But how ever it comes out - rest assured - I'll be rooting for who ever your team is playing against and of course the Stillers. :) I think it's about time they got the 6th one they were cheated out of in the 90s.

I love how you read into my post we had the easer road to the SB BWAHAHAHAAHA ya right, let me guess the Giants and the Panthers (if the cards lose) are A LOT tougher then San Diego or Tenn.

Lest we forget AGAIN out of the four teams left in the AFC we beat the queerlers and lost to the ravens.

For the record the cheated to get the 5th one, I have not seen a more poorly refereed SB in my life then the one they played the seahawks in. :p

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Even with a vomiting QB, my Birds are still going to soar high over the G Men on Sunday! No Big Blue Wrecking Crew is going to stand in our way. It's a repeat of 1980, baby!(Without the Super Bowl loss:p) First the Phils, then the E-A-G-L-E-S! :D

I got that same feeling :)

marinejcksn
01-06-2009, 10:30 AM
I got that same feeling :)

I'm calling Philly over NY 27-17. It's my "Lock of the Week":

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/gallery/screenshots/s3/8f12_006.jpg

That's a big lock. :D

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm calling Philly over NY 27-17. It's my "Lock of the Week":

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/gallery/screenshots/s3/8f12_006.jpg

That's a big lock. :D

lol that is a big lock :)

Trust me if we make it to the SB the steelers should be worried about US.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 11:02 AM
lol that is a big lock :)

Trust me if we make it to the SB the steelers should be worried about US. The only way pittsburgh worries about philly is politically. There is nothing else to fear from the city of brother BULLSHIT :p

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 11:10 AM
The only way pittsburgh worries about philly is politically. There is nothing else to fear from the city of brother BULLSHIT :p

nothing to fear? cept for our hockey team, baseball team, football team and basketball team... oh wait you dont have one? you dont have anything to fear :p

Like I said if both teams make it to the SB I will bet a sawback that the birds will be the favorites.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 11:14 AM
nothing to fear? cept for our hockey team, baseball team, football team and basketball team... oh wait you dont have one? you dont have anything to fear :p

Like I said if both teams make it to the SB I will bet a sawback that the birds will be the favorites.of who? lefties and morons the world over?? :p I could care less if the buzzards are favored over the Steelers - EVERYONE is always favored over the steelers! ;) AND YET - we have how many superbowl wins? FIVE. and how many do the eagles have? Oh wait - NONE. They have two losses. GO EAGLES! :rolleyes:

marinejcksn
01-06-2009, 11:16 AM

Like I said if both teams make it to the SB I will bet a sawback that the birds will be the favorites.

I predict even if the birds make it to the super bowl, the philly mean machine fans will still boo them. :p

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 11:20 AM
of who? lefties and morons the world over?? :p I could care less if the buzzards are favored over the Steelers - EVERYONE is always favored over the steelers! ;) AND YET - we have how many superbowl wins? FIVE. and how many do the eagles have? Oh wait - NONE. They have two losses. GO EAGLES! :rolleyes:

Why is it when people like you fear seeing the stealers get their asses handed to them you always fall back on the SB ring thing? if not for the BREAKS they got in their last SB they would have nothing in the last 30 odd years. What they did last year or 3 decades ago means jack and shit and jack left town. This year is what counts and the Birds are 1-0 against them.

BTW for the record we have at least two championships before the SB came out :p and they count.

On edit: we won 3 and are the only team to beat Greenbay under coach lambough (dont know how to spell his name) in a championship game.

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 11:23 AM
I predict even if the birds make it to the super bowl, the philly mean machine fans will still boo them. :p

Are you kidding me? if we win the SB they will be setting up shrines for the Birds ;)

We dont boo indiscriminately, we boo if your not playing up to your potential then we let you have it. Sorry we are not stealer fans or dallas fans we dont follow like blind sheep.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Why is it when people like you fear seeing the stealers get their asses handed to them you always fall back on the SB ring thing? if not for the BREAKS they got in their last SB they would have nothing in the last 30 odd years. What they did last year or 3 decades ago means jack and shit and jack left town. This year is what counts and the Birds are 1-0 against them.

BTW for the record we have at least two championships before the SB came out :p and they count.

On edit: we won 3 and are the only team to beat Greenbay under coach lambough (dont know how to spell his name) in a championship game. There is no fear. :) If the steelers loose it will prolly be a result of one of two things - either injuries taking out key players - or the usual officiating bias against us. OH - and it's funny that you bring up that call in our last superbowl win because - if for the sake of argument we pretend like it was a bad call - it makes up for the bad call that cost us a superbowl win in the 90s. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings On all counts - the steelers top the eagles except for number of loses and ties. :p

marinejcksn
01-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Are you kidding me? if we win the SB they will be setting up shrines for the Birds ;)

We dont boo indiscriminately, we boo if your not playing up to your potential then we let you have it. Sorry we are not stealer fans or dallas fans we dont follow like blind sheep.

I'll never forget though; last time I came home from Iraq in October of 2006, I went back to visit my family and go deer hunting in Pa after Thanksgiving and at the time McNabb was hurt. Garcia took the field and philly fans pummelled the poor guy with boos that filled the stadium....til we won. And then Garcia got hot and swept a 3 game December winning streak...suddenly all of Philadelphia was behind him. 'Member that? :mad:

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 11:44 AM
I'll never forget though; last time I came home from Iraq in October of 2006, I went back to visit my family and go deer hunting in Pa after Thanksgiving and at the time McNabb was hurt. Garcia took the field and philly fans pummelled the poor guy with boos that filled the stadium....til we won. And then Garcia got hot and swept a 3 game December winning streak...suddenly all of Philadelphia was behind him. 'Member that? :mad:

Philly does not have fans. They have parasites.

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 11:46 AM
There is no fear. :) If the steelers loose it will prolly be a result of one of two things - either injuries taking out key players - or the usual officiating bias against us. OH - and it's funny that you bring up that call in our last superbowl win because - if for the sake of argument we pretend like it was a bad call - it makes up for the bad call that cost us a superbowl win in the 90s. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings On all counts - the steelers top the eagles except for number of loses and ties. :p

Again what will that get you if you play us in the SB? like i said some time ago they only thing Pittsburgh had going for it was their football team. Their hockey and baseball team blew. No one is disputing they won more SB's then us but that wont help them this year. Lets keep focusing on this year shall we?

There is no pretending, the queerlers got very favorable calls from the reffs in that SB.

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 11:48 AM

Not really but I bet is was from frustration watching another season going down the crapper. :D

marinejcksn
01-06-2009, 11:48 AM

Hey now, lets not get mean here. Philly's got fans that're lets say...emotional. Great food though. :D

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 11:49 AM

Come on pal try a little harder, we have some of the best fans in the game.

well i am off to work now pray that big ben's head is ok for this weekend:D

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Come on pal try a little harder, we have some of the best fans in the game.

well i am off to work now pray that big ben's head is ok for this weekend:D No way. Parasites is what you guys are. When the team is doing bad - you die off. IF the team shows life - you multiply and suck the life out of them. Parasites. :p A REAL fan sticks by his team win or lose and if they should lose - knows exactly why it was not the teams fault - but someone elses!! :D

Rebel Yell
01-06-2009, 12:08 PM
It don't matter, the Ravens will knock the Steelers out anyway. The Eagles will implode as soon as someone stops their passing game, or McNabb stops it himself.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 12:14 PM
It don't matter, the Ravens will knock the Steelers out anyway. BLASPHEMER!! :mad::mad::mad:

The Eagles will implode as soon as someone stops their passing game, or McNabb stops it himself. well that's true enough :cool:

Rebel Yell
01-06-2009, 12:18 PM
BLASPHEMER!! :mad::mad::mad:

This Ravens team is eerily similar to their Super Bowl winning team, with a better ofense.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 12:44 PM
This Ravens team is eerily similar to their Super Bowl winning team, with a better ofense.ANATHEMA!

The ravens are ebil! But yet surprisingly less offensive than the eagles . . . .;)

BSR
01-06-2009, 04:30 PM
The only way pittsburgh worries about philly is politically. There is nothing else to fear from the city of brother BULLSHIT :p

Whoa, hold on there tiger.. You still have to play the Chargers this week before your SB victory.. Remember what happened last time our teams met in the playoffs?

Dont look past the Chargers. Who were favored to win the SB at the begining of the season.

By the way, The Steeler's offense sucks ass.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Whoa, hold on there tiger.. You still have to play the Chargers this week before your SB victory.. Remember what happened last time our teams met in the playoffs?

Dont look past the Chargers. Who were favored to win the SB at the begining of the season.

By the way, The Steeler's offense sucks ass.sucks Ass? 8 / 8 as opposed to 12 / 4? And the steelers suck ass?? :p

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 05:41 PM
No way. Parasites is what you guys are. When the team is doing bad - you die off. IF the team shows life - you multiply and suck the life out of them. Parasites. :p A REAL fan sticks by his team win or lose and if they should lose - knows exactly why it was not the teams fault - but someone elses!! :D

Hey douche I have been a fan through thick and thin and a season ticket holder since 1990. I was a fan since the 70's. The Link or the vet was ALWAYS sold out very rarely was a game not sold out. There has been a waiting list for season tickets. You are talking out your ass please go buy a clue.

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 05:42 PM
sucks Ass? 8 / 8 as opposed to 12 / 4? And the steelers suck ass?? :p

In a VERY weak div I might add.

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
It don't matter, the Ravens will knock the Steelers out anyway. The Eagles will implode as soon as someone stops their passing game, or McNabb stops it himself.

Hey isnt there a NASCAR event you can watch?

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey douche I have been a fan through thick and thin and a season ticket holder since 1990. I was a fan since the 70's. The Link or the vet was ALWAYS sold out very rarely was a game not sold out. There has been a waiting list for season tickets. You are talking out your ass please go buy a clue.Real fans do not BOO their own team. Parasites do. :p Deal with it.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 06:12 PM
In a VERY weak div I might add. We've played some very hard teams this year and only one team has a better record than ours - the titans.

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 06:31 PM
We've played some very hard teams this year and only one team has a better record than ours - the titans.

Well a team with a worse record then yours smoked the stealers, wanna take a guess?

BTW stealers might have a better over all record but take a look at the Vs record between the two teams

Eagles lead the series 46-26-3, including a 25-8-2 record in Philadelphia, where the Steelers have not won since 1965. ... thats almost a 2 to 1 ratio of ass kickery. You were prolly alive when they last won in philly lol :p

Damn your team sucks against the Birds.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Well a team with a worse record then yours smoked the stealers, wanna take a guess?

BTW stealers might have a better over all record but take a look at the Vs record between the two teams

Eagles lead the series 46-26-3, including a 25-8-2 record in Philadelphia, where the Steelers have not won since 1965. ... thats almost a 2 to 1 ratio of ass kickery. You were prolly alive when they last won in philly lol :p

Damn your team sucks against the Birds.and yet - our record when it counts is soooo much better than that of your buzzards. 5-1 vs 0-2 That's a much better record of asskickers when it really counts. :p When push comes to shove - the steelers get the Rings and the buzzards get sent home to cry in their beer. :p

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 07:22 PM
and yet - our record when it counts is soooo much better than that of your buzzards. 5-1 vs 0-2 That's a much better record of asskickers when it really counts. :p When push comes to shove - the steelers get the Rings and the buzzards get sent home to cry in their beer. :p

You never played us for a SB so you cant rightly say what would happen.So there are no push comes to shove moments. Please stop brining up your stupid rings for crying out loud. I brought up a point about how the Eagles have kicked your ass so much its sinful and you of course could not comment on it.

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 07:28 PM
You never played us for a SB so you cant rightly say what would happen.So there are no push comes to shove moments. Please stop brining up your stupid rings for crying out loud. I brought up a point about how the Eagles have kicked your ass so much its sinful and you of course could not comment on it.
Meh. Your team has won a few games - but when push comes to shove - they can't win the games that count - and the steelers CAN. That's the point.

Lars1701a
01-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Meh. Your team has won a few games - but when push comes to shove - they can't win the games that count - and the steelers CAN. That's the point.

I pray every day from now till the conference championships that the Eagles and the Stealers make it to the SB. Oh and if the birds win boy will I have some fun. I will be so merciless you will quit this board I will make it my mission in life to torment you and all the other queerler fans here. :D

Well I am off to bed some of us have to work and not post replies all day. :cool:

PoliCon
01-06-2009, 10:07 PM
I pray every day from now till the conference championships that the Eagles and the Stealers make it to the SB. Oh and if the birds win boy will I have some fun. I will be so merciless you will quit this board I will make it my mission in life to torment you and all the other queerler fans here. :D

Well I am off to bed some of us have to work and not post replies all day. :cool:BAH the Buzzards are going to lose to the Giants. AND some of us have jobs that let us post here all day :p don't be jealous sissy boy. :p

Lars1701a
01-07-2009, 06:38 AM
BAH the Buzzards are going to lose to the Giants. AND some of us have jobs that let us post here all day :p don't be jealous sissy boy. :p

meh you call me sissy? I dont dress up as a pony for my wife :D

Like I always said put your money were your mouth is, if the Birds beat the Giants and somehow make it to the SB we will have a little wager. :cool:

AmPat
01-07-2009, 09:22 AM
I'm pulling for the Titans. Of course they have no offense:( but maybe they can find paydirt enough to win.

Rebel Yell
01-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Lars, I understand you're a fan, but can you honestly say historically that the Eagles are a more successful franchise than the Steelers? Come on, now.

marinejcksn
01-07-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm pulling for the Titans. Of course they have no offense:( but maybe they can find paydirt enough to win.

Don't count out Kerry Collins' ability to pull some great games out. I've been a fan of his since he led Penn State to Rose Bowl victory in '95, he's long overdue for his moment in the sun. The man made some bad choices, battled his demons and won and best of all...he doesn't blame anyone but himself when he plays poor. A true class act. :cool:

Lars1701a
01-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Lars, I understand you're a fan, but can you honestly say historically that the Eagles are a more successful franchise than the Steelers? Come on, now.

THE EAGLES Vs. the Stealers

They have beaten the steelers more almost 2 to 1 . I never said they have won more SB's but head to head the Eagles have kicked their asses. Never said the Eagles where more successful. Got to take success where I can get it. :D

Rebel Yell
01-07-2009, 12:22 PM
THE EAGLES Vs. the Stealers

They have beaten the steelers more almost 2 to 1 . I never said they have won more SB's but head to head the Eagles have kicked their asses. Never said the Eagles where more successful. Got to take success where I can get it. :D

I completely understand that. As a Falcons fan, I can look forward to a losing season next year. Our constant is that we've NEVER had back to back winning seasons.:(

PoliCon
01-07-2009, 01:40 PM
meh you call me sissy? I dont dress up as a pony for my wife :D

Like I always said put your money were your mouth is, if the Birds beat the Giants and somehow make it to the SB we will have a little wager. :cool:sorry. I NEVER gamble. I don't play bingo - buy raffle tickets - or gamble in any way. I can think of better ways to use my money for fun.

And who said anything about dressing up?? :p I just prance around the room with her in my arms as she bounces up and down like a cowgirl . . . .:cool:

Lars1701a
01-07-2009, 02:44 PM
sorry. I NEVER gamble. I don't play bingo - buy raffle tickets - or gamble in any way. I can think of better ways to use my money for fun.

And who said anything about dressing up?? :p I just prance around the room with her in my arms as she bounces up and down like a cowgirl . . . .:cool:

I understand you dont want to lose your money, but its not a gamble well at least on my side cause i know the Birds will trash the queerlers.

BTW you misspelled "cowboy"