PDA

View Full Version : Video: Hamas in their own voices

FuroraCeltica
01-09-2009, 04:26 AM
Interesting video from MEMRI about Hamas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L09V0_sg

Thoughts?

PoliCon
01-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Wow so very shocking. :rolleyes: The only people this will shock is the lefties.

noonwitch
01-09-2009, 09:37 AM
There was a big protest yesterday in front of the McNamara Federal Building in downtown Detroit. I happened to drive by it on my way home.

On one corner, there was a large group of pro-palestinean protestors, and on the other was a smaller group of pro-Israel protestors. The fair-skinned people with the "Coexist" signs were standing with the Palestineans. I don't know what their DU names are, though.

It was loud, but it was a peaceful protest on both sides. It did cause a big traffic tie-up, which irritated me more than anything else.

Odysseus
01-09-2009, 06:38 PM
On one corner, there was a large group of pro-palestinean protestors, and on the other was a smaller group of pro-Israel protestors. The fair-skinned people with the "Coexist" signs were standing with the Palestineans. I don't know what their DU names are, though.

How is it that the Israelis are the only ones willing to "Coexist?" For that matter, those signs, with the various religious symbols forming the word, always cracked me up because of the religions depicted, only one refuses to coexist with the others.