PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Giants fans?

JB
01-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Anybody on CU a communist that will be rooting for the Giants this weekend?

I am willing to make an av and/or sig line bet on the outcome of the game. I, of course, will be rooting the the Eagles. Let me know if you have the sac and we'll work something out.

In other games this weekend:

Tennessee over Baltimore
Carolina over Arizona
Philadelphia over New York
San Diego over Pittsburgh

E-A-G-L-E-S

;)

Lars1701a
01-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Same with Queeler fans there no where to be found. :D

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I rooted for Eli and the Giants last year. Very satisfying.

This year, I'm pulling for the Eagles and Steelers. If they play each other, then I'm going Steelrs all the way.,

Lars1701a
01-09-2009, 08:17 PM
I rooted for Eli and the Giants last year. Very satisfying.

This year, I'm pulling for the Eagles and Steelers. If they play each other, then I'm going Steelrs all the way.,

Good there is no room on the bandwagon for you.

Next year you can jump on Dallas or the colts?

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Good there is no room on the bandwagon for you.

Next year you can jump on Dallas or the colts?

Hey, I'm a Falcons fan, so every year I have to find somebody to root for in the playoffs.

But wait til next year. :cool:

patriot45
01-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Anybody on CU a communist that will be rooting for the Giants this weekend?

I am willing to make an av and/or sig line bet on the outcome of the game. I, of course, will be rooting the the Eagles. Let me know if you have the sac and we'll work something out.

In other games this weekend:

Tennessee over Baltimore
Carolina over Arizona
Philadelphia over New York
San Diego over Pittsburgh

E-A-G-L-E-S

;)

Hey bro, I'll be rootin for the men in blue! Go Giants. Whats the bet again? You dont have an AV, If I win you gotta be my moonbat avatar, I use it for derision, you will have to use it in pride!! :D

Bet? Name your terms!

Lars1701a
01-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey, I'm a Falcons fan, so every year I have to find somebody to root for in the playoffs.

But wait til next year. :cool:

I only root for two teams in the playoffs: The Eagles and anyone playing the Cowpukes.

Well at the start of the year you have a one and thirty two chance to pick the winner to root for. At least you dont have a dog killer to root for this year. :cool:

Lars1701a
01-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Hey bro, I'll be rootin for the men in blue! Go Giants. Whats the bet again? You dont have an AV, If I win you gotta be my moonbat avatar, I use it for derision, you will have to use it in pride!! :D

Bet? Name your terms!

hows this bet? if the eagles win this weekend you must wear a shirt saying "the giants are the Eagles bitches"?

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2009, 09:27 PM
I only root for two teams in the playoffs: The Eagles and anyone playing the Cowpukes.

Well at the start of the year you have a one and thirty two chance to pick the winner to root for. At least you dont have a dog killer to root for this year. :cool:

Admit it, you booed Santa. :D

I hated Vick before he was known as a dog killer. Arrogant prick. Not a team player. All for himself.

Lars1701a
01-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Admit it, you booed Santa. :D

I hated Vick before he was known as a dog killer. Arrogant prick. Not a team player. All for himself.

No we didnt boo santa clause, we booed a really bad santa. The story goes after another bad year they got some really wino looking santa and they took their frustration out on him :D

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2009, 09:54 PM
No we didnt boo santa clause, we booed a really bad santa. The story goes after another bad year they got some really wino looking santa and they took their frustration out on him :D

Bad Santas should be fawkin' booed. :D

I heard the real story of what happened. Phillygirl may have relayed it. Funny. I loved it.

patriot45
01-09-2009, 10:05 PM
hows this bet? if the eagles win this weekend you must wear a shirt saying "the giants are the Eagles bitches"?

Haha, its up to JB, and if by a fluke he wins he will supply me with his choice of avatar! Do I have to give points too!?:cool:

Shannon
01-09-2009, 10:28 PM
I will be cheering for the Giants because they denied the Patsies a victory last year.

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2009, 11:07 PM
I will be cheering for the Giants because they denied the Patsies a victory last year.

They did just take them apart in a heartbreaking way didn't they? The Patriots came for a coronation and just got beat. Brings tears to my eyes just thinkin' about it. :)

I'll always thank them for that.

JB
01-10-2009, 12:44 AM

Bet? Name your terms!It's a bet.

I win you use an Eagles av for the week, my choice of av. You win, I'll use whatever av you want.

Straight up. No points. Even though the Eagles are getting 4 right now.

marinejcksn
01-10-2009, 03:53 AM
You can expect the Mighty Eagles to fly high over the Big Blue Wrecking Crew.

Look for the Philly defensive squad to ride Eli Manning's butt all over the field like their own private Super Bowl bus this weekend.

The Phillies broke the Curse of Billy Penn this year and now we're coming for you New Jersey drama queens on Sunday!

We might even see another Miracle at the Meadowlands. All I know is, expect Coughlin to be pelted with batteries and loose change as he staggers off the field with this tail between his legs.

My prediction? 24-3, and you can bank on that. :D

d_va
01-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Detroit :D Didn't you hear.....

Winless Detroit Lions score an upset victory in NFL Super Bowl thanks to secret clause in U.S. auto industry bailout plan; jubilant Detroit fans go on celebratory 5-day citywide arson rampage, resulting in almost $12 in property damage

.....lol.....more of the 2009 preview year at:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/media/199510.html

Lars1701a
01-10-2009, 01:41 PM

Look for the Philly defensive squad to ride Eli Manning's butt all over the field like their own private Super Bowl bus this weekend.

The Phillies broke the Curse of Billy Penn this year and now we're coming for you New Jersey drama queens on Sunday!

We might even see another Miracle at the Meadowlands. All I know is, expect Coughlin to be pelted with batteries and loose change as he staggers off the field with this tail between his legs.

Yes they put a statue on top of the Comcast tower lol

The weather is going to be shitty tomorrow so that goes in our favor, put eight men in the box and out CB's are good enough to play man to man with their WR.

PoliCon
01-10-2009, 02:49 PM
The giants are marginally better than those Buzzards from philly. Go giants.

Lars1701a
01-10-2009, 04:08 PM
The giants are marginally better than those Buzzards from philly. Go giants.

do you here that? its the mating call of the loser.

PoliCon
01-10-2009, 04:31 PM
do you here that? its the mating call of the loser. Being from philly - you're an expert on all things loser.:rolleyes:

Lars1701a
01-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Being from philly - you're an expert on all things loser.:rolleyes:

ERRRRRR wrong I am not from philly.

On edit: Dude you are from Pittsburgh you should talk about losing areas lol

I go there all the time its a shit hole but I guess a decent football program (long time ago)

PoliCon
01-10-2009, 04:59 PM
ERRRRRR wrong I am not from philly.

On edit: Dude you are from Pittsburgh you should talk about losing areas lol

I go there all the time its a shit hole but I guess a decent football program (long time ago)
Okay then mr. Buzzard fan where are you from then? And how many times has your city been named most livable city? :p

Pittsburgh has been named most livable city what 3 times now?

Lars1701a
01-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Okay then mr. Buzzard fan where are you from then? And how many times has your city been named most livable city? :p

Pittsburgh has been named most livable city what 3 times now?

Who did they pay to get that title?

PoliCon
01-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Who did they pay to get that title?please. The dems have been running this city into the ground for almost 100 years now. There is no money for buying stuff like that. sheesh. :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
01-10-2009, 05:14 PM
please. The dems have been running this city into the ground for almost 100 years now. There is no money for buying stuff like that. sheesh. :rolleyes:

Well I guess both cites have common ground :D

PoliCon
01-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Well I guess both cites have common ground :Dhardly. Pittsburgh has yet to send a corrupt asshole to the governors mansion.

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 12:16 AM
hardly. Pittsburgh has yet to send a corrupt asshole to the governors mansion.

Hey Martha is from your neck of the woods so I would not be throwing stones. (and I am not from Pa either)

PoliCon
01-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Hey Martha is from your neck of the woods so I would not be throwing stones. (and I am not from Pa either)Murtha is from Johnstown. Not pittsburgh. Saying he's from Pittsburgh is like saying Biden is from Philly.

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Murtha is from Johnstown. Not pittsburgh. Saying he's from Pittsburgh is like saying Biden is from Philly.

He is from western PA and your from western PA so live with it. Dont be mad that there is no one from Pittsburgh with da skillz to become a Governor.

Dont worry your hopes (which you dont have) will be crushed tomorrow and then you can get on with your boring life dressing up for your man err wife.

PoliCon
01-11-2009, 12:39 AM
He is from western PA and your from western PA so live with it. Dont be mad that there is no one from Pittsburgh with da skillz to become a Governor.

Dont worry your hopes (which you dont have) will be crushed tomorrow and then you can get on with your boring life dressing up for your man err wife.
Dude - Tom Ridge was born in the town I grew up in. :p Anyhow - is it my fault that your end of the state likes to elect corrupt politicians?

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Dude - Tom Ridge was born in the town I grew up in. :p Anyhow - is it my fault that your end of the state likes to elect corrupt politicians?

Not from either end of that state or middle for that matter.

patriot45
01-11-2009, 04:23 PM
You the man, JB. I don't wanna talk aboud it!

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 04:25 PM
You the man, JB. I don't wanna talk aboud it!

The gentle sound of ass beating from north Jersey

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Of course the douche bags on TV are picking the Cards to win.:mad::mad:

Bubba Dawg
01-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Of course the douche bags on TV are picking the Cards to win.:mad::mad:

Like they picked Carolina? :D

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Like they picked Carolina? :D

I see your point :D

PoliCon
01-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Of course the douche bags on TV are picking the Cards to win.:mad::mad: looks like we'll be playing the cards for the super bowl :)

patriot45
01-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Go Cards, at home! I guess I'll go for another week of this nasty avatar! Any bets!? :D

Jumpy
01-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Go Cards, at home! I guess I'll go for another week of this nasty avatar! Any bets!? :D

I think your avatar is really nice. Very classy. I like it.

newshutr
01-11-2009, 09:16 PM

Could be worse...

Could be a Penn State Avatar...

It's ok...Jumpy has me on ignore....

:D

patriot45
01-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Eww, I want my baby moonbat back!:mad:

PoliCon
01-11-2009, 09:17 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/mldonato/5821284_l.jpg

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/mldonato/5821284_l.jpg

This was an easy game for the queerlers now comes the hard part. If not for Mcslabs bull shit Int's it would have been 23-3. The Eagles D is playing its best and as far as I can see is better then any still in the Playoffs.

patriot45
01-11-2009, 10:16 PM
This was an easy game for the queerlers now comes the hard part. If not for Mcslabs bull shit Int's it would have been 23-3. The Eagles D is playing its best and as far as I can see is better then any still in the Playoffs.

Oh man, listen to yourself! The eagles are playing the best D? Ravens, Steelers and yes, the Cards are playing the best D right now. Look at the stats!

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Oh man, listen to yourself! The eagles are playing the best D? Ravens, Steelers and yes, the Cards are playing the best D right now. Look at the stats!

Stats shmats, that idiot Mcnabb threw 2 picks and had a safety and all they had to show for it was a couple of FG's not to mention the big run back on the kick off. No in the Red Zone they have been awesome. Best running back in the game....SHUT DOWN last week, the only team with 2 1000 yard rushers SHUT DOWN. Do I have to spell it out for you? The Steelers played a .500 team and just about won. The cards did not beat the Panthers, the panthers imploded.

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Well we can jibber jabber back and forth for hours but only time will tell if The Eagles and steelers make the SB. Man that would be a good game.

patriot45
01-11-2009, 10:32 PM
The Cards shut down the Panthers. Oh yeah, the Cards have 3 - 1000 yard recievers! Put that in your hat!

Bye Philly! :D

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:34 PM
The Cards shut down the Panthers. Oh yeah, the Cards have 3 - 1000 yard recievers! Put that in your hat!

Bye Philly! :D

Did they have those 1000 yard WR's on Thanksgiving night? :cool:

The Cards are playing way over their heads but will see.

patriot45
01-11-2009, 10:42 PM
They shut down Atlantas run, they shut down the unstoppable DeAngelo Williams, they are playing a huge game at home where Warner really shines! Go Cards!:D

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
They shut down Atlantas run, they shut down the unstoppable DeAngelo Williams, they are playing a huge game at home where Warner really shines! Go Cards!:D

Funny why do you have a Eagles avatar? BECAUSE YOU PICKED WRONG lol

so why should this time be different?

BTW I was against paying assente 60 mil for playing CB but now that his two interceptions have resulted in TD's in the Playoffs I guess I was wrong :o

Only thing that can kill the Eagles now is overconfidence.

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:46 PM

You didnt answer my question where were those 1000 yard WR's?

On Edit: Domes dont scare this team the took apart the Vikes in one so they can handle it.

DeAngelo who?

The Eagles beat the falcons to.

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Want to make a Avatar bet? If the Eagles win you have to use the one i am using now (will change mine) till the SB? If you win I will use a Cardinals one?

JB
01-11-2009, 10:50 PM
You the man, JB. I don't wanna talk aboud it!Nice Av Dude.

I don't have time to hang around. Just came in for a quick gloat. Woo-hoo. E-A-G-L-E-S.
Go Cards, at home! I guess I'll go for another week of this nasty avatar! Any bets!? :DIf you're going to back another loser, I am in. Let me know. This is gonna be sweet.

patriot45
01-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Want to make a Avatar bet? If the Eagles win you have to use the one i am using now (will change mine) till the SB? If you win I will use a Cardinals one?

Deal, but you will have to use the baby Moonbat! I am only a Cards fan next week! :D

SarasotaRepub
01-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Was there a football game on today? :confused::D

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Deal, but you will have to use the baby Moonbat! I am only a Cards fan next week! :D

Your on!!!! :D:D

was that your old one?

patriot45
Nice Av Dude.

I don't have time to hang around. Just came in for a quick gloat. Woo-hoo. E-A-G-L-E-S.If you're going to back another loser, I am in. Let me know. This is gonna be sweet.

Same as Lars. You two will have to be Moonbats, if I lose I'll wear that nasty Philly av till the Superbowl.

Lars1701a
Was there a football game on today? :confused::D

Just a little one :D

Lars1701a
01-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Same as Lars. You two will have to be Moonbats, if I lose I'll wear that nasty Philly av till the Superbowl.

You should add something for JB to :)

patriot45
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Your on!!!! :D:D

was that your old one?

Here is you next week!:D

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/moonbat-1.jpg

PoliCon
01-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Only thing that can kill the Eagles now is overconfidence. or the steelers. :)

PoliCon
01-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Was there a football game on today? :confused::DYea - the steelers creamed the Chargers. Those poor chargers only had the ball 17 seconds in the 3rd. Too funny. :)

marinejcksn
01-11-2009, 11:49 PM

What did I tell ya'll? Not quite the pounding I had predicted, but I was damn close to the Eagles real score, no?

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP BABY! Then it's all Superbowl and you know it. It's a foregone conclusion. :D

PoliCon
01-12-2009, 09:16 AM
hear it was a very dull game and that a troupe of girl scouts could have beaten the giants . . . 0h wait - they did!! :p

JB
01-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Same as Lars. You two will have to be Moonbats, if I lose I'll wear that nasty Philly av till the Superbowl.No. I need more than that. If you bet Lars an av, I want a sigline bet.

Something along the lines of "JB has forgotten more about football then I'll ever know" or "The Eagles are the greatest football team ever conceived of by man or God". You know, something good. :D

Let me know.

PoliCon
01-13-2009, 10:41 PM
No. I need more than that. If you bet Lars an av, I want a sigline bet.

Something along the lines of "JB has forgotten more about football then I'll ever know" or "The Eagles are the greatest football team ever conceived of by man or God". You know, something good. :D

Let me know.the first one would be fine - the second would be a blatant lie. :rolleyes: