PDA

View Full Version : This Is Probably A Dumb Question - Reputation Points?

Tecate
10-31-2019, 07:46 AM
Some folks on this forum have given me reputation points, some with and some without comments. Thatís all great, but I do not know how to give others reputation points if I would like to. Iím sure itís not difficult, but I just donít know how to do it.

DumbAss Tanker
10-31-2019, 08:06 AM
It took me forever to figure it out, but there is a little black asterisk/star thing in the border straight down below the avatar on each post. Click on that for the post you want to reward.

Tecate
10-31-2019, 08:11 AM
It took me forever to figure it out, but there is a little black asterisk/star thing in the border straight down below the avatar on each post. Click on that for the post you want to reward.

Thanks, I just gave you reputation points. I wouldnít have figured that out by myself in a hundred years.

Retread
10-31-2019, 09:37 AM
Such asterisk is not on my screen but instead each post has three small colored rectangles in the top right corner. The green one allows you to agree or disagree with the post and leave a comment if so desired.

Now Iím going looking to see who stole my asterisk.

Tecate
10-31-2019, 09:42 AM
Such asterisk is not on my screen but instead each post has three small colored rectangles in the top right corner. The green one allows you to agree or disagree with the post and leave a comment if so desired.

Now Iím going looking to see who stole my asterisk.

Perhaps thatís because you are a moderator, and what you see is different than the rest of us plebs? :biggrin-new:

Retread
10-31-2019, 10:14 AM
Perhaps thatís because you are a moderator, and what you see is different than the rest of us plebs? :biggrin-new:

More likely using my iPad for most of my online activities these days. The funny part of that is I can change color schemes and it will change the entire look of the page.

Tecate
10-31-2019, 10:33 AM
More likely using my iPad for most of my online activities these days. The funny part of that is I can change color schemes and it will change the entire look of the page.

I need to get an iPad. Iíve got an iPhone 6S Plus and I canít see crap with my glasses on with this device.

hai
11-19-2019, 11:40 PM
i'm on a desktop computer and i see stuff good.

The laptop too, but the laptop i think is getting old.

Retread
11-20-2019, 12:23 AM
Iíll have to check about that asterisk Wednesday night. Iíll be on my laptop doing my managerial duties on LinkedIn, surfing Quora and hitting CU.