PDA

View Full Version : Another, "I'm Leaving the USA" thread...

SarasotaRepub
06-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Well it wouldn't be a month go by without one of these... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3487269)

:D

Yet another classic DU thread topic!!

Anyone Who Is Able Is A Goddamned Fool If They Don't Leave This Country After What We've Seen Today!
Posted by Wiley50 on Thu Jun-19-08 10:25 PM

we are on a fast track to Fascism

and with this leadership our party has no intention of stopping it

I'd give my last plug nickel to get out

if that would pay my way

Please leave Wiley, Gitmo...I mean Cuba is lovely this time of year!!!

Teetop
06-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Spouting Horn (69 posts) Sat Jun-21-08 10:01 AM
Response to Reply #14
56. Yes, let's all flee to Europe
where these types of laws don't exist.

:D (damn 10 character limit)

lacarnut
06-21-2008, 11:31 AM
If this piss-ant had more than a couple of nickels in his pocket, he would leave. In Cuba and other commie countries, working and starvation go hand and hand. One week in Cuba, this cry baby would be begging to come back to the land of milk and honey.

biccat
06-21-2008, 11:37 AM
I would be willing to buy this guy a one-way ticket out of the country. All he has to do is say where he lives and I'll gladly pay his fare to the nearest border. All he has to do is promise not to come back and renounce his citizenship.

crockspot
06-21-2008, 11:50 AM
we are on a fast track to Fascism

Is Fascism riding in OJ's white bronco? They've been sounding that alarm for how many years now?

Dan D. Doty
06-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Is Fascism riding in OJ's white bronco? They've been sounding that alarm for how many years now?

Facism is coming, but it won't come until this jerkazoid Moonbat and his equally insane buddies are running things.

Fairness Doctrine, gun control, government control of everything and everyone, sending the National Guard out to arrest disdents for treason ( disagreeing with the Moonbats).

The dark storm is almost here kids, keep your powder dry.

Sonnabend
06-21-2008, 12:53 PM
I would be willing to buy this guy a one-way ticket out of the country. All he has to do is say where he lives and I'll gladly pay his fare to the nearest border. All he has to do is promise not to come back and renounce his citizenship.

Swap him for me? :D :D

(and the missus)

SarasotaRepub
06-21-2008, 01:24 PM
And of course the thread that goes with this one will be the next
DU post on how all Libs will be thrown into Teh Camps!!!!!

Dan D. Doty
06-21-2008, 01:55 PM

(and the missus)

In a heart beat :D

Constitutionally Speaking
06-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Well it wouldn't be a month go by without one of these... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3487269)

Yet another classic DU thread topic!!

Please leave Wiley, Gitmo...I mean Cuba is lovely this time of year!!!

Can't we sue these bastards for breach of contract or something????? I am sick of them saying they are going to leave, and yet -- they are STILL here.

Get on with it already!

M1A2
06-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Well... Everything they dream of is in North Korea.

Shannon
06-21-2008, 10:34 PM
all Libs will be thrown into Teh Camps!!!!!

From your lips to God's ears.:p

ralph wiggum
06-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Which country are these idiots living in? :confused:

Seriously, I've had no problem driving to and from my places of work. I have crossed the Illinois/Indiana border several times, the Iowa/Nebraska a few, also the Wisconsin border...but what the hell? I haven't had any nazi-like "where are your papers" experiences.

Fucking moonbats. :rolleyes:

I've been reading their shit since the 2000 election, and they're still fucking nuts.

BTW -Sorry for the profanity, I was pissed. :D

biccat
06-21-2008, 11:08 PM

(and the missus)
The offer was only to the nearest border. If they want to throw him out of the plane once they're over international waters, I've got no problem with that :D

AmPat
06-23-2008, 05:21 AM
If all of these liars who say this would just honor their lie, we wouldn't have to worry about elections ever again.