PDA

View Full Version : Islam fanatics vow to behead Madonna,Ex-Israeli agents guard her 24hrs a day

megimoo
01-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Madonna targeted by Muslim fanatics over Israel's attack on Gaza

Superstar's fear as Jewish links make her a target over the Gaza war Islam fanatics vow to behead Madonna Ex-Israeli agents guard her 24hrs a day She warns Guy: Beef up kids' security

Madonna has urgently beefed up her family's security after being targeted by Muslim fanatics seeking revenge for Israel's attacks on Gaza.One Palestinian terrorist chief has threatened to BEHEAD the superstar who is a dedicated member of the Jewish Kabbalah sect.

Madonna is also desperately worried for the safety of her children Lourdes, 12, Rocco, eight, and adopted David Banda, three.Got two ruthless Israeli former secret service agents to beef up her security.
Warned her ex-husband Guy Ritchie his home in busy central London is vulnerable to attack when he has the kids.Told him to MOVE to a more secure pad where the children will be safe.

A source close to the singer said: "Madonna is well known for her Kabbalah faith and support for Israel, having visited the country several times."This seems to upset extreme Muslims who forget she respects people of all faiths whether Islamic, Christian or Buddhist. Like anyone else she would like a peaceful end to the problems in Gaza."But she is beside herself with worry, not just for her own safety but for that of the children."

Last week The People uncovered the hatred aimed at Madonna when we infiltrated secret fundamentalist Muslim websites. Our investigator posed as a British extremist to gain entry to the password-protected sites.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=madonna-targeted-by-muslim-fanatics-over-israel-s-attack-on-gaza&method=full&objectid=21032190&siteid=93463-name_page.html

Bubba Dawg
01-11-2009, 12:15 PM
For cryin' out loud. Madonna?!

Why? :confused:

It's not that i doubt it, crazy-is-as-crazy-does, but it just is absurd.

I haven't heard that Madonna came out with any statement s in support of Israel's action is Gaza or anything. It's a non-sequitur for me.

Jumpy
01-11-2009, 01:47 PM

I haven't heard that Madonna came out with any statement s in support of Israel's action is Gaza or anything. It's a non-sequitur for me.
They are after Amy Winehouse too. Really, is that such a bad thing?? hehe

Bubba Dawg
01-11-2009, 02:01 PM
They are after Amy Winehouse too. Really, is that such a bad thing?? hehe

Amy Winehouse and Madonna? Maybe this was a site for Music Criticism. Arabic is a subtle language.

Is Michael Bolton safe? I fear for American idol. :eek:

Jumpy
01-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Can you imagine if some superstar were beheaded?? :eek: Hollywood would go ballistic. Rightfully so, but it sure would change things. That said, I don't think Madonna is that bad of a choice. :D

Bubba Dawg
01-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Can you imagine if some superstar were beheaded?? :eek: Hollywood would go ballistic. Rightfully so, but it sure would change things. That said, I don't think Madonna is that bad of a choice. :D

Oh Crap. That is so true.

I mean, if somehow they felt threatened....:eek:

FlaGator
01-11-2009, 09:29 PM

She performed some concert in Israel after being warned by Islamofacsists not to attend. Same thing will Paul McCartney. They threatened him with death as well.

megimoo
01-12-2009, 03:11 AM
They need the credibility of an occasional killing a high profile figure and generating the associate fear and terror.Public star types are easy targets and killing one could serve their purpose .It could operate as a sort of protection racket generating money due to fear or force a statement of support for one of their causes .

Can you imaging what would happen if several suicide bombers showed up at the film Festival at Cannes and blew away several tens of A_ list directors and stars Followed several days later by very quiet demands for major funding for the Radical Islamic causes .

Most of the big money movie people are Jewish therefore hated by the Islamics . But if they were specifically targeted and kidnapped while in Europe or Asia and smuggled into the middle east, say IRAN or Lebanon and threatened with torture what could or would the rest of the world do ?

marinejcksn
01-12-2009, 04:02 AM
I think hardline Islamic terrorists have more important targets that this anorexic throwback moron. :rolleyes:

megimoo
01-12-2009, 04:17 AM
I think hardline Islamic terrorists have more important targets that this anorexic throwback moron. :rolleyes:Think of the PR .Think of the fear this would generate in the average critters soul who loves Madonna !Most of these suicide bombings especially in Spain although non Arab were done to further a cause through terror publicity .The London 'tube' bombings were sheer acts of terror by home grown Islamic terrorists.The terrorists by combining an attack on a public figure with an economic agenda could generate much more fear and funds !

marinejcksn
01-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Think of the PR .Think of the fear this would generate in the average critters soul who loves Madonna !Most of these suicide bombings especially in Spain although non Arab were done to further a cause through terror publicity .The London 'tube' bombings were sheer acts of terror by home grown Islamic terrorists.The terrorists by combining an attack on a public figure with an economic agenda could generate much more fear and funds !

This is true. It would be a big PR thing for them, if they were able to get to a big "star'' like her.

noonwitch
01-12-2009, 09:01 AM
If we let them have her, will they leave the rest of us alone? Not that I'm for negotiating with terrorists, or anything, but I'd be willing to make an exception in this case.

megimoo
01-12-2009, 11:43 AM
This is true. It would be a big PR thing for them, if they were able to get to a big "star'' like her.They all go to the big film festivals in the south of France and are on location for some movies.Those places should be much easier to snatch a star and bring them to the gulf .

The problem as I see it for terrorists is that they really are amateurs at this killing business and are rank amateurs at an attempted kidnapping.If they can't blow it up or overpower it on site they never have a chance.

Most of their abductions are of reporters who just about invite them to kidnap them.These American type stars need to enable public access for their fans and all of the big names are multimillionaires so the big money is readily available .

That would really be poetic justice if a star was snatched and had to be rescued by a seal or Marine recon team after all of the antiwar/antimilitary crap they all put out .My dream would be Media Benjamin and her buddies at code pink snatched by Hamas and held for ransome,ah life is good !

PoliCon
01-12-2009, 11:46 AM
If we let them have her, will they leave the rest of us alone? Not that I'm for negotiating with terrorists, or anything, but I'd be willing to make an exception in this case. ;) Not a bad idea . . . .

I have to wonder - isn't madonna one of the anti-gun people? I hope her guards are behaving in line with her professed stances on the issue.

megimoo
01-12-2009, 12:12 PM
;) Not a bad idea . . . .

I have to wonder - isn't madonna one of the anti-gun people? I hope her guards are behaving in line with her professed stances on the issue.These guys are ex IDF and armed and ready to roll.Between the IDF and the SAS they are some tough dudes she has working for her .Her kids and ex husband need to have the same level of protection .

It would be much easier to 'snatch' someone like Elton Johns and ship his ass to Lebanon but old Sir Elton wouldn't last long in an Islamic courtroom .There are all kinds of opportunity's out there !Here's a thought how about Barney Boy and Sir Elton in the Islamic docks together ?

Goldwater
01-12-2009, 01:16 PM
She performed some concert in Israel after being warned by Islamofacsists not to attend. Same thing will Paul McCartney. They threatened him with death as well.

McCartney has/had talent though, so the extremists are cool with him now.