greetings from WI
Not sure if I'm conservative enough to be here but it's hard to find a place where I fit in (I voted for McCain in 2008 but I don't feel comfortable with Romney so I'm conflicted). Full disclosure, I am married to a union worker and am mostly pro-union, I'm also pro-choice but I believe in a strong military, a simplified tax code and the NRA. I promise to always be open minded and civil to everyone (except nickleback fans :evil-grin:)
How do you do due!:smile-new:
Hope you're fine too :smile-new:
Welcome! Do you dislike Romney enough to get obummer re-elected?
Originally Posted by Hawkgirl
Welcome, there's no litmus test on how conservative you have to be. We're mostly pretty open minded.
My husband, SarasotaRepub, went to high school in Wisconsin, somewhere outside Milwaukee. I had good friends who lived in Madison. You're in a beautiful state.
I would guess these to be about the only real litmus test here;
1. Do you support Obama enough to vote him back in?
2. Support the military?
3. Are you a Paul-bot?
4. How well do you stand up to spelling and grammar Nazis? (You know those who I speak of)
1. I am honestly undecided about the election, personally I think it is more important to have a majority in the Senate so I will be voting for Tommy Thompson and I may not cast a vote for president (hope that's not enough to ban me for)
2. I absolutely support the military but I would honestly like to see some of our defense dollars go to pay our troops more.
3. I am NOT a paultard, I think he's the candidate of choice for hipsters, pot heads and frat boys.
4. I am kind of a grammar Nazi myself but I'm also a serial punctuation abuser so I guess I'm a conundrum wrapped in a riddle :smile-new:
Hope these answers helped
You vill come around after the shock treatments, ve have vays!http://gfxlovers.com/smilies/imgs/devils/devils004.gif
Originally Posted by ckdue
And they say Conservatives are boring :evil-grin: