2012 Election night predictions
Okay, my wife has told me several times to stop worrying over the upcoming election so to do that I have come up with several election night predictions to help keep my mind occupied. Here we go:
1. There will be at LEAST two MSNBC hosts shedding tears when Romney is called the winner. I suspect it will be Chris Mathews and Lawrence O'Donnell. Maddow won't cry because she is more manly than the rest of them.
2. DU will be at DEFCON 5 by 1400 EST. When Romney is declared the winner, at least one PROMINENT DU poster will be tombstoned for starting an "I told you so" thread.
3. At least once during the night, you will be able to see Megan Kelly's nipple's protruding thru her blouse. (At least I will anyways)
4. When Obama loses, he will NOT call Romney and congratulate him.
5. There will be at least 7 threads started in the "Best/Worst" forum of people claiming that they are packing up and moving out of the US.
6. Romney wins Ohio 53-47.
7. SLW is going to have to medicate SR because he is going to be up all night posting in the Best/Worst forum.
Ok, there are some of my predictions. What are yours?