Constitutional Amendments that will never happen but should
Just a couple of thoughts:
- Congress shall pass no law to which it exempts itself.
- Congress shall not distribute any revenue, except in return for services rendered or goods delivered. No appropriation shall be made for any purpose except the necessary functions of government under the powers enumerated herein.
- Congress shall make no law which infringes on the right of the people to create, use or dispose of property.
- No person shall be seated in the Congress who has been convicted of a felony, or impeached from federal office.
- The right of the states to enforce the laws of the nation shall not be abridged.