Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Grilled Pork TenderloinPrep Time 5m
Cook Time 30m
This recipe makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 small shallot(s) chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh minced
- 2 whole pork, tenderloin (1 3/4 pounds total), trimmed
- salt to taste
- For garlic rub:
- 1Puree oil, garlic, shallot and rosemary in blender or food processor until smooth, scraping down jar of blender as needed.
For pork: :
- 2Heat grill to high; lightly oil grate. Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel; sprinkle with salt. Using your hands, rub tenderloins with garlic mixture. Place on grill until browned on three sides; about 4 minutes per side. Turn to final side of loins; grill 3 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 145°F. Meat should be slightly pink in center. Transfer to cutting board; cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes. (The meat will finish cooking during this resting time.) Slice crosswise into 1" thick pieces.
Source: South Beach Diet
We are going to make this tonight! :star:
Those thing are delicious! I also like that we can eat pork a little pink. Used to be you had to cook it till done that it dried out.
I got a pork shoulder marinated in Mojo chipotle sauce I put in the crock pot at 8 this mornin! Low and slow!
I just put ours on but I changed it a little by putting the meat
in tinfoil to bake on the grill, I want to keep em moist! I think I OD'd on the garlic though!!!! :evil-grin:
Impossible! OD'ing on garlic I mean!:biggrin-new:
Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub
Originally Posted by patriot45
True Dat!!! :adoration: