Thread: Hey Everyone,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Hey Everyone, 
    Sorry for the long delay on getting the server back up and running again. The site is still not at 100%, I know I wanted to launch with everything totally together, but time and some database issues are keeping me from doing that. So go back and re-create your account for now.

    I do appologize for the long wait.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    How much did you lose ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member du freeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    110
    I had to re-register. Are some members having to do that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by du freeper View Post
    I had to re-register. Are some members having to do that?
    Yes, I think everyone has to right now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,324
    yeah, I had to as well...at least I got my old name back.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North of Atlanta
    Posts
    178
    did you not have a test server to build on?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Will get our old names and stats back? I don't care about the post count but I'd rather be Gingersnap and have my registration date set back to October 2004. I lost that date in the first cash.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Will get our old names and stats back? I don't care about the post count but I'd rather be Gingersnap and have my registration date set back to October 2004. I lost that date in the first cash.
    Give a Rob some time to fix the compatibility problems and reload the old database. That will fix everything. If he canít do it then we will put in all the old info on request.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Give a Rob some time to fix the compatibility problems and reload the old database. That will fix everything. If he canít do it then we will put in all the old info on request.
    Roger that. I just told them at the temp site that some of the bugs can take days to iron out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Will get our old names and stats back? I don't care about the post count but I'd rather be Gingersnap and have my registration date set back to October 2004. I lost that date in the first cash.
    I've been waiting for you.Have you found Shannon yet,I sent her email at nu !
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •