1. #1 I changed my mind about Nigeria 
    Cardi B floats bid for Congress: 'I deadass have sooo much ideas'

Singer (?) Cardi B, who last week said she wanted to leave the United States because President Trump is "putting American lives in danger," now wants to be part of the U.S. government — even though she doesn't agree with it.

"I think I want to be a politician," tweeted the pop star. "I really love government even tho I don't agree with Government."

Cardi B, 27, said she was filing for a Nigerian passport the day after an airstrike killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al Muhandis outside the Baghdad International Airport
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ooo-much-ideas
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

A problem with Trump's election and success as president, people who only know him as a celebrity start thinking being famous is a qualification for office, and some might have enough fans to actually see success.

Fortunately, ones like Cardi B are such flash on the pans that their "fans" will have moved on several times before elections roll around.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Cardi B, 27

Obviously her IQ...
    May the FORCE be with you!