Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freedomofspeech (2,457 posts)

You have no idea what hell it is...
    Yes we do, because you moonbats desperately crave attention and keeping with your 5 YO emotional states, think the best way to get that attention is to whine.

Mature folks realize if they are being heavily mocked, the change that needs to happen is them, not everyone else.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Try being a conservative living in California asshole.
    I could count Bernie bumperstickers on a per day basis. OTOH, I would count Trump stickers on a per year basis. People having opinions different from mine has never bothered me.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I could count Bernie bumperstickers on a per day basis. OTOH, I would count Trump stickers on a per year basis. People having opinions different from mine has never bothered me.
    I'm fine with whatever they put on their cars. What makes this place hell is politicians who favor law breakers over hard working tax paying law abiders.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Too bad no one here can press him on his choice of handles.

And of course he picked the most anti-Free Speech on the internet to post.

He thinks that the newspapers changed people to Trump when it was the actions of people like himself who did it.
    You tell from the post that he's just another stuck up, Elitist jerkazoid who looks down the people around him and thinks he should be deciding things for everyone else.

Yep.
    His description of the ultra- stereotypical right- wing redneck he supposedly ran into at the grocery store (I'm surprised he didn't say that the guy smelled like beer and barbecue sauce, had a Confederate flag tattoo, and said "Git'r Done" a lot) made that apparent.